• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy........

Fred McLeod
@CavsFredMcLeod
Follow Follow @CavsFredMcLeod

D Wade back tonight..D Rose not ready..Shump gets the start at PG..see you shortly on @FOXSportsOH
2:32 PM - 28 Oct 2017

For you think his a top 10 player is laughable.

Dude playing with a HOF roster with the best spacing of all time and still puts mediocre numbers on ****ty efficiency.

You do realize he's a big part of that roster being considered to be "HOF" right? The year he was placed into his current role is the same year that Steph and Klay became "stars".

People make it seem like Draymond joined some juggernaut of a team or some ****. Steph was not Steph, and Klay was not Klay just few years ago. They all leveled up as a team.

For you think his a top 10 player is laughable.

Dude playing with a HOF roster with the best spacing of all time and still puts mediocre numbers on ****ty efficiency.

most of the other "stars" can barely stay healthy for their team and/or still living off potential and only showing glimpses of greatness. dray been putting it down the last couple yrs on both ends consistently.

You do realize he's a big part of that roster being considered to be "HOF" right? The year he was placed into his current role is the same year that Steph and Klay became "stars".

People make it seem like Draymond joined some juggernaut of a team or some ****. Steph was not Steph, and Klay was not Klay just few years ago. They all leveled up as a team.

clearly, you just started watching basketball that year.

On dat jungle juice...pels turnin up against king james 2night !
20171028_170036_Film2.jpg
Why are you drinking mashed up squash

they would've probably beaten the c's if it weren't for rondo's injury. cameron payne was great on the scout team as IT
relax, it aint like they maxed him out :lol:
good locker room guy, won't punch anyone

Steph/Klay were stars beforehand honestly. I guess Draymond was the missing piece, but I'm sure they could have won with Lee starting.

Steph/Klay were stars beforehand honestly. I guess Draymond was the missing piece, but I'm sure they could have won with Lee starting.

Steph was a "star" maybe. Klay most certainly was not. And we have evidence of what they did with Lee starting...so there's no need to speculate there.

Can anyone explain why Nerlens is playing such limited minutes? His numbers look really good...
Basically doing this to low ball him as well as give the other centers minutes who will likely get the start should Nerlens not resign with the mavs during the summer

I think he’s top 10 in the league in impact on the team, if that makes sense.

He’s the engine that makes that team run
I completely agree with that. I actually feel Lonzo will have a similar effect on his team in the future. I wouldn't want either to be my #1 or 2 guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom