• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my ***** wavy know the real city like he from here :pimp: hawks gon hold it down the tank been queued up aint no pressure this way

Last edited:
I just realized preseason starts today
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvZ0dXam9nQjIxN0NVMC9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

98GuFA.gif

Jonathan Giovanny works for ESPN now? Whoa

LAL vs MIN on NBATV.. slander will be ripe tonight
Young Core v GSW as well

Here for the takes

I know its for the gram but you aint putting all them hands on me for no skit bruh :lol:. I'd be like ok bet. My turn.

Feels like the year for Beard to win MVP... Westbrook has high usage teammates now to handicap the stat-padding... So cross him out. Steph and KD can't get it on sympathy unless they win 72+ (My god, imagine the sweet sugary **** storm if KD won MVP on top of fMVP) . Kawhichael would need second seed or an injury riddled journey to a top 4 and Lebs will be too busy looking for someone to take his defensive assignments and second unit playmaking duties (Not slander, I promise). Beard or BG, production v. prime expectations again

I'd bet anything on Russ not winning MVP again this year. The triple double, which is the only reason he won, isn't happening again.
well we all know russ as a willing passer and rebounder. I see him averaging 12ppg/13apg/10rpg this season. Westbrook reminds me of jason kidd at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom