• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy @wavycrocket shouting out the city and LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs got the work coming off GA-400 :rofl:that man connected, don't play with him.

If I was a betting man...which I am lol I got Lebron winning MVP this season. He's got that "Mavs whooped my ***" motivation he had in the 2011-2012 season and Wade will have him more comfortable on the court than he's ever been in Cleveland.​

well we all know russ as a willing passer and rebounder. I see him averaging 12ppg/13apg/10rpg this season. Westbrook reminds me of jason kidd at times

Yeah....I'm sure Westbrook in the prime of his career is about to drop his scoring average by 20 points.

498003D2-2035-4B18-8871-581664DCF5E7.png
..... because other players have been more deserving.

I would say Blake but he’s gonna split votes with Austin Rivers.

Kawhichael Jordan

Kawhi- If Spurs win 60ish games again

Greek- If Bucks get a top 4 seed

Kyrie- If Celts win 60 games and he puts up similar numbers to what IT did last year

LeBron- If Cavs somehow don't miss a beat with IT out and he goes nuclear

Don't see Russ and Harden having the same usage that they did last year. Steph and KD probably split votes.

Kawhi- If Spurs win 60ish games again

Greek- If Bucks get a top 4 seed

Kyrie- If Celts win 60 games and he puts up similar numbers to what IT did last year

LeBron- If Cavs somehow don't miss a beat with IT out and he goes nuclear

Don't see Russ and Harden having the same usage that they did last year. Steph and KD probably split votes.

Harden is gonna have the numbers but the media has decided long ago that he will never win a MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom