• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Vengeance Circuit

19-11-4 but a terrible shooting night :smh:

Milos can have my foot. Whatever it takes to get him back out there.

I haven’t seen Parsons move like that in 2 years :rofl:

Feels refreshing to have a good 2nd unit

Love 'Reke & 'Rio off the bench :pimp:

Hopefully, Parsons moves into the starting line up sooner than later. If somehow the Griz can just go back in time and draft Harden instead of Hasheem lol

The Bulls have the worst team I have ever seen, on paper.

IMG_8669.jpg

Name this player though.^^

:hint: He was traded for Jerian Grant who was traded for Rose who he was brought back to replace for $71 mil

Nick, smh. Avycheck

The Bulls have the worst team I have ever seen, on paper.

IMG_8669.jpg

Name this player though.^^

:hint: He was traded for Jerian Grant who was traded for Rose who he was brought back to replace for $71 mil

Nick, smh. Avycheck

Who is Tim Hardaway Jr for $500 Alex

Russ had 10 boards at half, tonight.
I can assure you those weren't stolen or given to him.
He gets em' with or without folks "purposely" boxing out for him to grab them.

OKC still isn't good though.
They'll figure it out by ASB I hope.

If Lonzo hadn't gone as high as he did it would have made a lot more sense. That and if they hadn't made a certain trade. The "haters" spoke about it extensively, his flaws prevent him from being what he's billed as. He's not a franchise changing player by himself. Had he been picked closer to 10 than 1, we don't have the same discussions as the expectation is completely different. He just got thrown into a terrible situation for who he is as a player. He'll be good, I just don't see superstar in the cards.

Grizzlies defying the super team paradigm :pimp:

Going to be back to back triple double seasons for Russ.

Cavs are looking terrible |l

And that Mitchell putback against the Lakers was PERFCTION :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

If Lonzo hadn't gone as high as he did it would have made a lot more sense. That and if they hadn't made a certain trade. The "haters" spoke about it extensively, his flaws prevent him from being what he's billed as. He's not a franchise changing player by himself. Had he been picked closer to 10 than 1, we don't have the same discussions as the expectation is completely different. He just got thrown into a terrible situation for who he is as a player. He'll be good, I just don't see superstar in the cards.

Meanwhile, De’Aaron fox is going to start tonight and put 20/8 on relatively efficient numbers

I feel like if you’re that bad you have to play at a fast pace. There’s no way you’ll have any success in the halfcourt with Justin Holiday as your #1 option.

He should be the 3rd or 4th option once Lavine is back (Lavine/Lauri/Dunn/Holiday) & they completely forgot about the rook tonight he needs the bulk of the shots no question. Gonna be a long yr for me watching this **** knowing they could be better but more than likely won't be. Team plays for 2 1/2 quarters every game then checks out

Last edited:
Meanwhile, De’Aaron fox is going to start tonight and put 20/8 on relatively efficient numbers

Can't wait to see him tonight. Thought maybe the change of speed would cause him to play out of control or be overwhelming. Nope. If he gets the jumper together.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom