• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care if it's 6 games or not, The Mask knows what's good. Let this take live on for eternity idc

Rick Carlisle on Ben Simmons (23 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists): "Everybody knew he was gonna be good, but he's way better than expected."

The mask lmaooo

20171029_110854_Film2.jpg
Finna bust open this honey jack fa the blk n gold..Po up!

They did dummy dirty in 04 :smh::smh:

IMG_9552.JPG

IMG_9550.JPG

All to "build L3/8ron's "Legacy" smh. This was good guy Melo. Baltimore Melo. Myrtle Ave, westide melo. When Melo used to talk like us :smh:

How you average 21 & 6 as a rookie...on better efficiency than Bron. In the Western Conference. And be the #1 option on a team that won 17 games the year prior....to 43 wins and a playoff birth when they added you as a 19 year old. Smh

**** Bron.

Also, in the WESTERN conference during its coastal domination.

Should’ve been co-MVPs like Kidd and Grant Hill

Just seen the clip of IT looking zooted as hell on the bench last night :lol:

Of course he was seated next to Earl :rofl:,must've gotten hoc

If Lonzo hadn't gone as high as he did it would have made a lot more sense. That and if they hadn't made a certain trade. The "haters" spoke about it extensively, his flaws prevent him from being what he's billed as. He's not a franchise changing player by himself. Had he been picked closer to 10 than 1, we don't have the same discussions as the expectation is completely different. He just got thrown into a terrible situation for who he is as a player. He'll be good, I just don't see superstar in the cards.

All this after 6 games into his career... NBA thread. :lol: _'s wanna be right so bad.

Back from vacation. Went on a cruise & had no service or television.

Someone give me cliffs. I don't know anything past opening night.

Back from vacation. Went on a cruise & had no service or television.

Someone give me cliffs. I don't know anything past opening night.

Lonzo cant shoot
Ben Simmons is gonna be MVP
Magic are the best team in the league
Melo is boxing out for Russ
Giannis isn't human
Cavs washed
Dubs washed
Grizz-Magic finals

And there's still 70+ games to go :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back