Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLEARLY.

The gap on offense is trounced by the gap on defense. It's massive. So w/all the things being equal, idk how you could say Karl is better.

He's played 40 overall games of losing basketball, we don't know how he fares playing big minutes, & in his minimal time on the floor he had a usage rate that would put him top 10 in NBA history.... you also called him a dominate defender after 40 games.....

it sounds extremely foolish to say he's clearly better than KAT, when we have a full two seasons to watch Kat & more importantly NBA teams had way more time to gameplan & figure him out & he's still looked dominate.

kat is such a garbage defender..its disgusting.
.i fn hate embiid but he more skilled.

if i had a choice between the two on my team im takin kat tho. embiid is older then giannis and aint played half a season yet and cant even play back to backs. i aint trust his as for ish.

He's played 40 overall games of losing basketball, we don't know how he fares playing big minutes, & in his minimal time on the floor he had a usage rate that would put him top 10 in NBA history.... you also called him a dominate defender after 40 games.....

it sounds extremely foolish to say he's clearly better than KAT, when we have a full two seasons to watch Kat & more importantly NBA teams had way more time to gameplan & figure him out & he's still looked dominate.

Said all things being equal so k

People sleep on Cousins bc he's not flashy. He's not catching oops or yamming it on dudes like AD or Blake. But skill wise he's a beast. He gotta take a team on a playoff run tho to cement himself. Hard for people to defend your talent when you have 0 playoff appearances this far into your career even if your teams always sucked

not sure why individual talent hinges on team success to some of you dudes :lol:
you literally just said all his teams have sucked

I don't think KAT does anything better than AD except shoot the 3...
I would actually argue KP is more skilled than KAT too

IMG_0294.PNG
IMG_0295.PNG

Don't think people understand how skilled KAT is.

The dude averaged almost 30 a game the last half of the season on Curry like efficiency.

we haven't seen nearly enough of Embiid to he's better than Kat, we've only seen him play losing basketball for under 40 games...... but then again this is NT where a 6 game stretch is enough to make you a top 3 player in the league
And we've seen KAT play losing basketball for 150+...

as a wolves fan I would rank the young bigs:
Embiid
KAT
KP
Jokic (gassed by basketball hipsters)
Turner

not sure why individual talent hinges on team success to some of you dudes :lol:
you literally just said all his teams have sucked

Nah I'm with you. But you wanna go down in history as one of the best bigs alongside Chris Webber or win a ring and be mentioned alongside someone like Olajuwon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom