• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nba loves curry, if ge continues to play like this i can see the nba pushing him hard as mvp.

I tho kawhi was going to come back with a vengeance, kill this season, and win mvp...but :smh:

Looking across the league & some of the big men who do come off the bench, Jahlil absolutely has a spot in the league. At this point we have no idea what he's improved on because the Sixers refuse to play him, but i would assume losing weight would help with rebounding & reacting quicker on defense. Also his knee seems to finally be healed which was something else that could have hindered those skills.

on a second unit he would be able to get you some easy looks at the basket, everyone on the court doesn't have to shoot threes

Looking across the league & some of the big men who do come off the bench, Jahlil absolutely has a spot in the league. At this point we have no idea what he's improved on because the Sixers refuse to play him, but i would assume losing weight would help with rebounding & reacting quicker on defense. Also his knee seems to finally be healed which was something else that could have hindered those skills.

on a second unit he would be able to get you some easy looks at the basket, everyone on the court doesn't have to shoot threes
And I understand that.

But he hasn’t been given a chance to show he’s improved. Can we really count that sham of a season that was his second year?

He's gonna get a 2nd look so we'll see.

But part of the reason KAT went in front of him was because he projected to be a more complete player. So what Okafor has shown thus far (scoring within 10 feet of the basket, not impacting the game anywhere else) isn't too far from what was projected. His rebounding is worse than expected but his offensive profile & defensive apathy is spot on.

Missed the chaos and nonsense.

I would take a flier on Okafor. It's not like it'll be expensive.

The **** is a "vegan"?

qx560.gif

Semi basketball related but I'm trying to go vegan for a bit, brought on by That SB Nation article. Wild annoying. Stuff like this is much easier when you're rich.

Already considering quitting and swapping to pescetarianism
Did you go vegan right away? It took me 8 months to become a vegetarian, was one for 4 years. Im currently a pescatarian, i cant even phantom being vegan, insanely hard and expensive.

Did you go vegan right away? It took me 8 months to become a vegetarian, was one for 4 years. Im currently a pescatarian, i cant even phantom being vegan, insanely hard and expensive.
It's been three days but yeah. Already not feeling it tbh.

Two struggle offenses on display in this bucks game.

OKC not even trying to be imaginative. It's either a 1/5 pnr or an iso :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom