Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an "all around player" though :rolleyes

The highest level of disrespect was this guy averaging 30ppg 7apg 6rpg 2spg over the course of an entire season, while shooting 50-45-90, and leading a team to 73 wins....and STILL being called "just a shooter" :lol:.

Or averaging damn near a triple double in the finals last year....and still not being considered an "all around player".

This man is about to win his 3rd MVP in 4 years...another title and first finals MVP by June....and dudes will be sick trying to find another way to discredit him.

all facts gawd

Boston balling rn

Byrie looks a little out of his element because I'm so used to seeing him be a heavy iso type player but its nice to see him in a system and him trying to get others involved

I haven't addressed you since the last time I told you I wouldn't, yet you think I actually care about what you say. Proof of why I don't. Fam you legit look at facts in the face and still try to argue against them and because you have a few other geniuses that also refuse to use their brain you really think you're doing it. No. The only reason I, and probably others, even entertain these narratives is because it's funny as hell to watch you scramble back and forth depending on who the player is. When you could just be like the sensible ones in here and use *gasp* facts to back your opinions. I don't think about anything you say. I like to make fun of what you say. Because it's stupid. I'm done though. I'm sure the next time I reference someone's buffoonery you'll think it's about you and not just in general.

You typing this pointless *** story proves everything I been saying. Something a girl would send. You don't argue with children, I don't argue with females.

so glad kyrie got out when he had the chance

That Blankman costume is fire. :lol: :pimp:

Used to think my hair was fly till I saw someone call it the “White Supremacist Cut”. Went back to the drawing board.

-edit-

I’m like 2 hours late on the conversation. :smh: :lol: Don’t mind me

you got the white baldy? or that long front area with the fade and the side part? those are the 2 most 'stay the hell away from me' haircuts on the market right now

Oak started eating right and lost weight. I’m not writing him off at 22
I mean I get that but hes got some serious holes to fill before he's a net positive player.

His calling card is scoring. His best year was 17 a night on 15 shots, so he's not even particularly good at that.

No 3s, no range on his jumper inside the arc either. He doesn't board, low defensive IQ.

I mean those are serious red flags. He'd have to become a completely different player if he improved on just two of those areas. Not impossible obviously, but still.

I mean I get that but hes got some serious holes to fill before he's a net positive player.

His calling card is scoring. His best year was 17 a night on 15 shots, so he's not even particularly good at that.

No 3s, no range on his jumper inside the arc either. He doesn't board, low defensive IQ.

I mean those are serious red flags. He'd have to become a completely different player if he improved on just two of those areas. Not impossible obviously, but still.

To be fair to him....he was a 19yr old rookie, on the worst iteration of the 76ers when he averaged 17ppg on that volume.

Guy with that talent level and ability can be productive and valuable in the right place. Especially now he got his nutrition right.

And I understand that.

But he hasn’t been given a chance to show he’s improved. Can we really count that sham of a season that was his second year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom