Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOAR HELP already?

"We need a playmaker" comments coming soon from you know who. MUCH sooner than usual

:lol:

Reactions: MVP
We trash and old right now but it is Nov 1.....see ya in June.......D Wade, Lebron gotta do him like Rico Did Mitch, it's just business at this point

I don't care that it's early November. The team in shambles, Cavs losing 4 in a row:

PracticalTalkativeEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

It's only 8 games why are we excited about this small sample size yadayadayada

Spoke about Washington's defense earlier, right on cue :lol: they're out in round 2 again unless they shore up that end.

TJ warren MIP.

Boy been ballin ever since he got the bag.

Suns looking good, man. #8thSeedBound.
He and DeRozan are keeping the 90s alive.

Frank is a highly intelligent player from the two knicks games I watched, as worried as I am I was encouraged

Fox will be flourishing consistently once they give him the keys

So the Cavs are putting their faith in a 5'9 ****** shoot-first point guard who's coming back from an injury?

Lauri Markkenen punishing switches already...the kid is tha goods.

If Lauri is consistently able to punish small players on switches the bulls have a potential all star on their hands.

Cousins averging 29/14/6
AD averaging 27/12/2

and the Pelicans are still struggling to win games, I know they didn't have too much cap to build this squad but goddamn the roster they put around them just doesn't fit. Tony allen had a stretch where he's cutting to the basket and finishing layups, tied up with about a minute left & he makes a cut leaving him wide open & blows the lay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom