• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldnt be surprised if the OKC front Office/PR people jumped on this like they did the OKC paper when they called Durant Mr. Unreliable or whatever it was and made sure an apology was made.

Popovich on new resting rule: "Frankly, it's a little bit cloudy... I'm just glad I was never one of those guys that rested people."

Pop gon Pop :lol:

#Popoviching
Still amazing how this narrative has made the ticket buying public think twice about purchasing. To the point the NBA adjusted the schedule and basically "make" star players suit up and play. No way this narrative takes if Pop doesnt have 5 rings, but he does so its all good apparently. Until you go to a game and all the stars on both teams are sitting. (See Spurs vs Warriors last season).

zgpoD_s-200x150.gif

Live look at Cavs looking for that switch
Meanwhile Orlando still in 1st place after an impressive road W :pimp:

Cousins averging 29/14/6
AD averaging 27/12/2

and the Pelicans are still struggling to win games, I know they didn't have too much cap to build this squad but goddamn the roster they put around them just doesn't fit. Tony allen had a stretch where he's cutting to the basket and finishing layups, tied up with about a minute left & he makes a cut leaving him wide open & blows the lay up.
Abunch of 3's > A whole Bunch of 2's
No shooting.
OKC had this issue.(we had a Russchine though)
Running in place the Pels are.
And Gentry got to go.

Abunch of 3's > A whole Bunch of 2's
No shooting.
OKC had this issue.(we had a Russchine though)
Running in place the Pels are.
And Gentry got to go.

AD taking 3 a game & hitting on 40%
Boogie taking & hitting on 33%

They just have no shooting around them. Jrue has been struggling, E.Moore is streaky, Nelson was a nice pickup for the low.... but outside of that nothing. There gonna be times this season where they are in a lineup with Tony Allen & Rondo at the same time :ohwell:, for extended minutes.

Legit thought Jamal Crawford was still with the Clippers the way the Lou Williams was just dancing with the ball and scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom