Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Stanley is trash.
They would scheme their own Family and Friends and their Managers are the same, they think this is okay and this is how they've learned the business so they're lost causes. Can't be reformed.
They (Management)ask the Salesmen for Google reviews on a monthly basis, like begging their salesmen to call their Friends and Family and have them give David Stanley a good review so they can get the recent bad reviews off the top of the page.

Man I make money on my Customers there too don't get me wrong, but I take care of my Customers, but it's hard to get them to not funk even that up for me.

Place is trash.
They're lucky they're 2minites from my crib or I'd sling Iron somewhere else in the Winter.

Place is trash and tell everyone you know.
If you buy your car from there and you didn't buy it from me, RIP.
Worst Dealership in America.
nah Big Red, B. They shouldn't even be in business. Salesman gonna with a straight face tell me go ahead and cosign BM,, who at the time had a 385 credit score, and she can just pay 6 months then her credit will be good and refi me out of the loan. They do the same thing even when you have good credit and they force you into their affiliate lenders with ****** rates like 9% even when you tell them your home bank will give you 2%, they're like just pay a few months then refi. And he was tryna sell me this Rio for 17 telling me if costs more because it's automatic, I'm like bro and pulled up the exact very one we were looking at on my phone and show him the website has it for 12 something then he goes back to the credit thing and how they're the only ones who could find a lender willing to (my score in the 740s, i can cosign or buy myself anyways), new guy, big bodybuilder white dude. And I was reading yelp reviews apparently they call people in and tell them free oil change or for pictures and just take the car from them. Like its mentioned by more than a few people.

Last edited:
You know eight game sample sizes are suspect when it ends up with Ricky Rubio averaging 17.5PPG

It's kinda wild how the 2 of the best 3 things to happen to the Mavs since they won the Championship is a free agent they wanted not signing with them.

Noel not signing that deal was a blessing

man the wiz have given up double digit leads in every game except sac. need morris and otto asap.

Untitled.png

that boy byke by xmas. Mamba Blood makes you heal faster.

The Athletic's Marcus Thompson II (h/t NBC Sports Bay Area's Drew Shiller) reported Curry hoped to get a no-trade clause written into the contract and wanted the final year of the five-year, $201 milliondeal to have a player option.

The Warriors declined both requests.

Boy got all the juice and still no juice. He should've pressed the issue more. You can't play the dude that brought your team back to the promised land like that bro. No way they would've let him walk. He should've hoed them. Heard he doesnt have a good relationship with Lacob anyways.

Reactions: HIM
IMG_0297.JPG

LeBron James Warns It’s ‘Scary’ How Much He Improved This Offseason

I can’t figure this thing out, but I just know that I love to train. At this point, it’s not even for work, it’s a lifestyle,” said James. “I was at the gym so much this summer, improving my mind, improving my body, improving my game, and it’s pretty scary to see how much I improved even at this juncture in my career.

https://cavaliersnation.com/2017/10/17/lebron-james-warns-scary-how-much-he-improved-offseason/

Can't be copping pleas after this statement

lmaooooo fam...who says stuff like this

Yall mans cheese af. All that good ju ju he got from speaking up for the neighborhood....bruh...yall mans corny b.

It's scary how good I got. da **** lmaooo. Aint nobody scared of you no mo bish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom