• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With as good as our team has looked it's still annoying that Okafor and Korkmaz aren't getting any minutes

#FreeJah

Reading his quote recently about his option not being picked up made me feel for the brother..he's happy the team is playing well but sad he ain't apart of it.. just send him to the nets where he can be freed :smh:

With as good as our team has looked it's still annoying that Okafor and Korkmaz aren't getting any minutes

he's not playing because of the pace but there is no reason to hold him hostage

let him go play, hell take a 2nd round pick and be done with it

q7yh3uttze4md2pwfccb.gif

Boston really improving game by game it's crazy. I know Hayward being out opened the door for the youngins but if he was there they would be a real FORCE

Man oak acted like a ho ever since they drafted him and he threw his jersey down in disgust. Beating on dudes in the streets, not even trying to pretend to play defense, being out of shape. Now everybody feels sorry for him :lol:

Lmao I know the dude he beat up I see him all the time. Lmao.

Boston really improving game by game it's crazy. I know Hayward being out opened the door for the youngins but if he was there they would be a real FORCE
You think Smart, Brown, and Tatum would be playing as well as they have been with GH there?

GH makes the team better without a doubt I feel like his absence made the young bucks really kick it in gear

You think Smart, Brown, and Tatum would be playing as well as they have been with GH there?

GH makes the team better without a doubt I feel like his absence made the young bucks really kick it in gear

Yeah, Definitely. But I feel Brad would of figured a rotation out and have them rolling in a couple months.

Damn it. Jah needs to just go and never show up to the games.

Just get fined like Marbury did.

Jordan Crawford still not signed? What did he do?

MarShon Brooks still out.

Nate should've been signed last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom