• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets pick probably going to be somewhere in the 5-8 range. The thinking is that there are 5 elite prospects in the draft.

Becoming a better FT shooter will be key for Jaylen though. He's going to be making a living at the line with his strength and athleticism.

He gets a little reckless with the handles too. Much better than last year, but still room for improvement.

Last night was the first 20/10/5 of Joel Embiid's career
DNpG3i3XkAATjzu.jpg

Yeah I think right after that happened a different angle showed him putting in the chair. Philly just moving on from him. They’re handling it poorly but it is what it is. He’s gonna go somewhere and ball.

Derrick plays off the ball a lot. Can't expect him to run the floor from the unofficial 2 spot position

You want him to distribute, up his usage rate and let him run more pick and rolls

Can't criticize him for not having the assists if Cavs like to play him off the ball

Last edited:
i swear theres something about him i dont like dawg. probably evrything

He tries so damn hard to be cool it's annoying. He's also soft as **** and tries to act tough out there with a bunch of cameras and refs.

A funny *** 7'2 dude from Cameroon coming out to Triple H theme music and proceeding to drool on himself afterwards is pretty hilarious to me

A corny lil Instagram thot doing a jumping dab in the air for no reason other than a camera being on him is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom