• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised. Sure have. He played at Akron for a while. One of the better guards we've had lately. He from your hood?

When I moved to dallas in 07 he was in high school I used to hoop with him all the time. He was always really good. I see him every summer and he’s been playing overseas. He gets major buckets in the pro ams here.

Why would you give up a pick along with Reggie Jackson for a dude that theoretically shouldn't have much trade value and isn't even significantly better than Reggie?

When I moved to dallas in 07 he was in high school I used to hoop with him all the time. He was always really good. I see him every summer and he’s been playing overseas. He gets major buckets in the pro ams here.

Me and my boy used to call him Kobe of the MAC(because he couldn't be checked for real but his shot selection was questionable at times). Glad he's doing his thing. I only got to play with him like once or twice. Wish Akron could have put everything together to make a little run because they had some talent and also were supposed to have CJ and Larry Nance :smh:

If we want to get rid of Reggie we cant just trade him straight up. It has to be something attached. I am with it. GET IT DONE

Man, say what yall want.
I watch Reggie EVERY game, he is not good for the team and that pick is worth getting rid of him. He has a bad influence on the rest of the team and he needs to be gone. Not productive at all.

Plus Stan has loved Bledsoe for years now.
man dribbles the life outta that poor ball

Man, say what yall want.
I watch Reggie EVERY game, he is not good for the team and that pick is worth getting rid of him. He has a bad influence on the rest of the team and he needs to be gone. Not productive at all.

This yall need to watch the cancer that is Reggie granted i havent watched much suns

Man, say what yall want.

I don't blame you man

But hopefully Bledsoe wants to be there in Detroit after more losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom