• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He tries so damn hard to be cool it's annoying. He's also soft as **** and tries to act tough out there with a bunch of cameras and refs.

A funny *** 7'2 dude from Cameroon coming out to Triple H theme music and proceeding to drool on himself afterwards is pretty hilarious to me

A corny lil Instagram thot doing a jumping dab in the air for no reason other than a camera being on him is not
Unless you know Oubre personally , Sounds like u might be the lame one the way u talking tbh

Bledsoe is Better than Jackson, gets paid less & is on one year shorter deal.... but given the pistons situation i'm not trading a First for one year less in cap room

Why would you give up a pick along with Reggie Jackson for a dude that theoretically shouldn't have much trade value and isn't even significantly better than Reggie?

I’m assuming they want SJ or Luke him which I wouldn’t give up

I don’t even like Bledsoe because he’s not a real PG, which is kinda what we need

If we land him, im not even sure if we even get better :lol:

Portland played last night, quick turnaround and according to DFS stats, Lillard is not good in back to backs

I'd probably take the 6.5

reggie or bledsoe...either way....lateral af.

I have deep knowledge of the pistons and how the team is run. they aren't even running plays bruhs. SVG givning Reggie free reign to iso and create. They have zero offensive schemes.

New coaching is a must soon.

reggie or bledsoe...either way....lateral af.

I have deep knowledge of the pistons and how the team is run. they aren't even running plays bruhs. SVG givning Reggie free reign to iso and create. They have zero offensive schemes.

New coaching is a must soon.

That is why Avery looks average here. Gotta run something for him man. Idc it starts with Reggie going...........Then try it. If that does not work then Stan must go, Andre and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom