• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to post some action for y’all of my run up here in Michigan but no idea how to even post videos lol. All former college/Europe players. No BS allowed just straight balling.

We gets it in every Sunday and it gets heated!! Holla at me if you ever wanna run

5'5 with Lonzo jumper :lol:

How you planning getting that shot off when average height people guarding you? FOH

E9FB1514-574C-4428-ACD9-3F7B74617CA5.gif

20 points less than halfway through the 1st qtr.

This sixers team can score. Ben off the dribble penetration can get to rim and score or find the open man. He also runs the break beautifully. JoJo collapsing defenses, getting buckets in the paint or kicking out to RoCo/Redick/Saric for 3. Even McConnell has improved on offense.

RoCo/Ben/JoJo/McConnel have been terrific this year on defense. The length we have on defense overall forces more turnovers and deflections.

I was gonna be happy with an 8th seed, but I could see a 5/6 seed IF we can close out close games. We're a young team. We've already let a few close ones slip. But if we can close out those close ones more often, yeah, I could see 45 wins and a 5/6 seed in this conference.

this cavs play by play dude is so garbage.

cavs and wiz both scoring nearly 40 points in the first quarter and lebron going dummy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom