• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I’m 32. My vertical is on the decline, knees starting to hurt and everything. I’m still quick and I’ve added craft. I’m coming to grips with one day I’m going to be like Mark Jackson or sauceless like Lonzo. I’m delaying the wash as long as I can

Maaan, I'm the same. 32 but plays ball almost everyday. I can still dominate a game playing with 20-28 yrs olds because i can shoot and pass. My knees starting to hurt too. But not as much when i started playing in crazy explosive (definitely a must bro). My handles is definitely getting better tho for some reason. Footwork is the key for aging ballers like me

Never thought I'd get to this point. My entire childhood consisted of basketball year round. Once the hoop dreams failed...I STILL managed to hoop at least a few times weekly. A league here and there. Suddenly when 29 rolled around...I just became preoccupied with a ton of other **** :smh:. 31 now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've played in the past few years.

I still wanna turn it around before I reach the point of no return.
Dead *** bout the same time I stopped. Got homies in their 40s that still ball weekly though. Part of me is embarassed by how washed I am I don't even bother.

Over the summer I was doing skill drills. Working on my game/conditioning. Once the summer came to a close I started squatting/deadlifting again so I cut all the basketball work out. Last night I shot around to warm up....BRUH my lungs were hurting after 5 minutes. My jumper was Andre Roberson.

Still got some dribbles and post moves though. :pimp: About to go outside right now and shoot for a little bit. All this talk got me itching to play.

As long as y'all not them 30+ year olds with a belly and **** y'all good lol
tenor.gif

Y'all playing 1 and 2's or 2's and 3's?

Gotta be 1s and 2s. That's when you get the hilarious chucking and **** talking from hitting contested 3s.

I ain't dunk since 09. Below the rim. Jelly fam :emoji_grapes:

I can still touch rim off the vert easily but aint dunked since bout '11.

Had one of my students tell me recently he could dunk on me.

I was like
Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Just remembered the last time I balled I went up on a layup looking like I was going to dunk it and dude got shook and moved out the way so I got an easy layup :lol: Fam said "Damn you tryna dunk on me." I wasnt telling him that was not currently possible :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom