• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had it with bill macdonald and stu lantz homer *** from now on im watching spanish broadcast on league pass.
really? Have you seen other networks? Stu and McDonalds are far from homers. They will point out bad calls and turnovers on the Lakers all the time.

Lonzo tonight is exhibit A as to why it isn't an "aggressive" issue. He's clearly being more aggressive tonight and yet is a complete mess offensively.

Never saw his game translating but imma root for him as long as he’s a laker.

okc defense is fine. they need to figure it out offensively. need movement off the ball cause four guys just standing and watching the guy iso isnt going to cut it, never has in the history of the nba
It was especially bad tonight. They can be really really good if they figure out the offensive piece. Seeing PG just posted up in the corner for most of the second half made me sick though.

really? Have you seen other networks? Stu and McDonalds are far from homers. They will point out bad calls and turnovers on the Lakers all the time.
yes i guess you havent seen my posts in the past. ive talked about the celtics, bulls, pistons, warriors, old blazers, spurs, bucks, and kings broadcasts

bill macdonald is in top 3 absolute worst play by play guys. stu lantz sounds like he just took 10 benadryls every broadcast not as bad is some color commentators but still bad

this spanish broadcast tho its ******* lit! its like im watching a world cup game

yes i guess you havent seen my posts in the past. ive talked about the celtics, bulls, pistons, warriors, old blazers, spurs, bucks, and kings broadcasts

bill macdonald is in top 3 absolute worst play by play guys. stu lantz sounds like he just took 10 benadryls every broadcast not as bad is some color commentators but still bad

this spanish broadcast tho its ****ing lit! its like im watching a world cup game
Oh ya I agree they are HORRIBLE but far from homers which is what you called them in your original post. To me its worse when commentators talk about their team as doing no wrong, ever.

contract year BroLo

2007-07-25-SamtheAmericanEagleMuppets-thumb.jpg

Zo 2-12 yet got the highest +/- on the floor again with +20 so far.

Ratsull having a vintage Laker performance tonight as well

I mean, Kuzma was like a minus -11 last night while Lonzo was a +15 or whatever he was last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom