• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly could give a rats *** about the +/- I just enjoy trolling y'all with your own stuff. All that matters is the W or L.

Kyrie the baddest man in the East, not named LeBron. :nthat:

Seven in a row for my Shamrocks! Such a good time to be a C's fan! To Florida we go on Sunday! I think we can get to nine straight games with the Magic on Sunday and the Lakers on Wednesday.

So glad to have Marcus Morris join the fray. Now we have toughness added to our squad, in case we ever get down big to opposing teams. :smile:

Interesting. Probably much ado about nothing, but I personally didn't know that tidbit about OKC last season, but given Westbrook's heroics and bailout games, that makes sense.

Ben is the best kind of player I've seen since.....
He's one of a kind.
I've never seen a player like him.
Anytime this NBA Season comes up or ROY comes up in casual conversation, I have to tell some guy (who has heard Zo is the man so he's repeating what he's heard about how Zo has ROY on lock), that Zo has less than a 0% chance of winning that award.

Then they go into this non-descriptive reasoning/explanation about how "Zo's court vision and IQ are so good" yadayada and he is averaging yadada ppg and yadayada assists and blah blah.......I just smh like "you have no clue what you're saying so..." let me show you something.....YouTube/watchBen-dowhatever/hewants.towhoeverhewants.com

Watch that....and never speak to me about BASKETBALL, ever again..EVER

So ready for kyrie mvp szn. Youngin gigging on em. Hella mamba moments.

'Kahree n Hawf close like stawskee and hutch'

Boston must see tv dawg.

Oh and this is Kuzmas league. Yall just living in it. ROTY.

Ben and Embiid gonna steal votes from each other. Kuz dropping 40 in the rising stars game. Bet it.

yes i guess you havent seen my posts in the past. ive talked about the celtics, bulls, pistons, warriors, old blazers, spurs, bucks, and kings broadcasts

bill macdonald is in top 3 absolute worst play by play guys. stu lantz sounds like he just took 10 benadryls every broadcast not as bad is some color commentators but still bad

this spanish broadcast tho its ****ing lit! its like im watching a world cup game

Nah brodie. Im not letting you badmouth uncle stu and billy mac. Thats neighborhood. Lets hate on lawler or something. They off limits chief.

Boston must see tv dawg.

Oh and this is Kuzmas league. Yall just living in it. ROTY.

Ben and Embiid gonna steal votes from each other. Kuz dropping 40 in the rising stars game. Bet it.

Embiid isn't eligible for ROY

Ben and Embiid will both be playing in the ASG this year as long as they stay healthy. We ain't worried about the Rising Stars game.

Embiid isn't eligible for ROY

Ben and Embiid will both be playing in the ASG this year as long as they stay healthy. We ain't worried about the Rising Stars game.

Yea but..they in the east though. Theyll be in by default. Aint starting.

Yea but..they in the east though. Theyll be in by default. Aint starting.

The ASG positions are voted in as backcourt and frontcourt. Ben Simmons is officially listed as a PG. Kyrie will get one of the spots but his only competition for the other starting spot would be Wall and Derozan. Giannis and LeBron are guaranteed to start in the frontcourt but Embiid's only other competition for the last starting spot would be Porzingis.

The ASG positions are voted in as backcourt and frontcourt. Ben Simmons is officially listed as a PG. Kyrie will get one of the spots but his only competition for the other starting spot would be Wall and Derozan. Giannis and LeBron are guaranteed to start in the frontcourt but Embiid's only other competition for the last starting spot would be Porzingis.

I don't think it's just fan voting anymore. The media and players I think have a say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom