• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Embiid post and shimmy once. I knew he had it.

I’m going to check for Ayton’s foot speed. But my favorite big in college is Robert Williams granted I’m not watching freshman right now
He and Bridges gotta flourish for coming back

What gave me the Akeem vibes was his quickness off a stationary jump and also how he moves getting back on defense

One and done rule should be out of here in three years.

The G League exists where kids can learn actual NBA schemes instead of the garbage that is college basketball.

If you're a surefire lock for the league you shouldn't be mandated to waste a year of your life in a career path that has a short life making no income it's nonsense

I had a full house last night so I had to choose who to bench

I benched Kyle Kuzma and Derrick and they balled out lmao

The G League exists where kids can learn actual NBA schemes instead of the garbage that is college basketball.

If you're a surefire lock for the league you shouldn't be mandated to waste a year of your life in a career path that has a short life making no income it's nonsense

I agree but we need college basketball for the Kyle Kuzma’s of the world

So is Silver starting to take steps to dissolve the league's relationship with the NCAA?

Someone explain

Up early, gotta do a basketball climic with my middle schoolers. Struggled waking up this morning.

Man, I just had the best CFA Chicken Biscuit.

The biscuit was slightly overcooked, nice littme crispy top. A big piece of chicjen, cooked extra crispy.

They did a good job today
Your clinics be in the city ? This lil chick in NW I’m knocking down got a middle schooler that’s trying to hoop ...Ima send him to learn some Coach DC fundamentals

To me he was always a 5-10 pick so my expectations on him lead me to still be high on him

Wait, but what from last season has you down?

Bull in a China shop to me. Like I’m sure he’s a top 10 pick but he isn’t all the skilled to me. Looking real shabazz Muhammad to me right now but if he added some stuff, I’ll change my opinion

Yup those guys can stay but why is Ben Simmons going there?

True but then there are guys like Ivan Rabb who would have gone top 10 out of HS and turned out to be a second round pick and what I think a fringe NBA guy.

No one makes you draft guys but we at least need something to prevent these mistakes. I has CBB too though. At least get rid of defensive 3 in the key

Enjoy yall wkd ...u already kno how im comin yaherdme
Screenshot_2017-11-04-10-48-32.png
Pour up mane ...I’m on that crown n remy today, going redbone hunting yadig

Bull in a China shop to me. Like I’m sure he’s a top 10 pick but he isn’t all the skilled to me. Looking real shabazz Muhammad to me right now but if he added some stuff, I’ll change my opinion
I see I see, I get those vibes as well (the bull in china shop), I think I just have a certain expectation of his ceiling so I'm a lil more forgiving

Draft will be lit once again for sure, can't ask for more tbh

I see I see, I get those vibes as well (the bull in china shop), I think I just have a certain expectation of his ceiling so I'm a lil more forgiving

Draft will be lit once again for sure, can't ask for more tbh

The fun part of analyzing the draft is the sleeper. On ALA I had Kuzma pegged as a first round pick when the “pros” said he was a 2nd round guy.

Your clinics be in the city ? This lil chick in NW I’m knocking down got a middle schooler that’s trying to hoop ...Ima send him to learn some Coach DC fundamentals

don't do it. DC be poisoning these kids with the struggle burgers he feeds them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom