Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
East is gonna get obliterated in the AS game this year :smh:

On October 3, 2017, the NBA announced that the format would change from the traditional Eastern Conference versus Western Conference format, and would instead switch to a draft-style format. The team captains will be determined by the most votes received in their respective conference. Each team will pick a charity to play for, and the winning team will have money donated to their charity.

I hope anybody but Steph is a captain, he probably will be corny and pick whatever other Warriors are all stars.

Dude out here looking like David Robinson

7932B0D7-40EA-482E-9A08-8FDD21D96FE5.jpeg

Lor shorty taking me out to a haunted house tonight. Going to po up and get a lil buzz while I'm in that joint. On that honey jack tonight plehboi. U digg.

What it look like in the NO Fig?
chillin like a villain..jus waiting on dis LSU Alabama game to come on n bustin out some yak...hittin da bookie to **** up a :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

If they broadcast the captains picking players one by one it'll be funny to see who gets picked last :lol:

Pels gon get another road win..gon be good to see jrue vs justin again ..someone said they was repping Bland Baller Brand

Dillon brooks moves into the starting lineup and Conley is byke

Memphis has a new look but they're still the same in rankings pretty much in pace as they have been... interesting

Would not be surprised to see Marc light us up today. DJ and bigs who can stretch do not go well.

Would have been an easy choice to opt for the clipper broadcast but with Bruce Bowen taking over I know I'll have had it a few minutes in..

Going with da Memphis duo.. I see brehvin night as the color commentator.. this is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom