• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks just want a little intrigue,I highly doubt anyone's seriously picking anyone else to won the title :lol:

how is disrespekn KB's jersey like that :lol:
kid didnt want to destroy the jersey and put paper over it :lol:

So Stance can finally fade away? I never heard of em til last yr, and they had the nerve to make Pac bandana socks

Kuz looked great. He & Lopez together give them a ton of spacing and he can make you pay if you run him off the 3. I like him

Wiggins had a legitimately difficult time scoring on Ingram :lol:

I said it before but I hope ppl are patient with Lonzo. D'Lo was their best guy on the ball, they could've co-existed but they got rid of him. So Lonzo has a lot on his plate. Again, I hope ppl are patient. Teenagers with his weaknesses take time.

The issue I have with Lopez is that while he is the team's best player, he doesn't really fit their offensive scheme whatsoever.

Lopez don't need to be a great fit, he won't be there that long. They got him to space floor, help out on offense for this year.

The issue I have with Lopez is that while he is the team's best player, he doesn't really fit their offensive scheme whatsoever.
They can keep the pace up with him getting mins, Atkinson didn't have a problem.

And honestly he's the best offensive player they've had in 5 years :lol: adjust the offense for him

I feel like the lineup they WANT to play with is Ball-KCP-Ingram-Kuzma-Randle, but they won't win too many games like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom