• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defending champs, the best young core and the wolves all played last night but nobody can stop talking bout the show :pimp:. Age of Aquarius is upon us brothers

With talk about Love starting at Center, the roster will look like ethis:

C: Love - TT
PF: Crowder - Frye
SF: LeBron - Korver/ J Rich
SG: Wade - Smith/ Shump
PG: Rose - IT/ Calderon

When the Center is your best 3pt shooter and worst defender, there's a problem there.

Zizic, Osman, Fedler and Green will all have to earn their minutes. I hope Zizic and Osman pan out.

With talk about Love starting at Center, the roster will look like ethis:

C: Love - TT
PF: Crowder - Frye
SF: LeBron - Korver/ J Rich
SG: Wade - Smith/ Shump
PG: Rose - IT/ Calderon

When the Center is your best 3pt shooter and worst defender, there's a problem there.

Zizic, Osman, Fedler and Green will all have to earn their minutes. I hope Zizic and Osman pan out.
In the east now it doesnt matter
Cavs bench is gonna be able to keep momentum with bron off the floor.

Kevin Love can't guard y'all. TT is way better at protecting the rim and effecting shots. Makes no sense to put a no defense playing, non athletic, 6'8 dude at center.

Crowder gives them more speed defensively it could end up improving their defense considering how bad it was last year

Boards will be an issue

Offensively I believe it's a definite improvement considering their personnel

The Cavs were legitimately the worst defensive playoff team, and second half of last season they were the worst in the league.

Doubt it matters but they have to change something.

Crowder gives them more speed defensively it could end up improving their defense considering how bad it was last year

Boards will be an issue

Offensively I believe it's a definite improvement considering their personnel
Love is one of the best rebounders in the league. If he's guarding 5s, he won't be pulled out of the paint, and should get plenty. Offensively they'll be better, and their perimeter defense will be improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom