Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0321.JPG

26 years ago Magic announced he was retiring due to HIV.

I Remember coming home from school and and crying when I saw this on TV.

IMG_0321.JPG

26 years ago Magic announced he was retiring due to HIV.

I Remember coming home from school and and crying when I saw this on TV.

Imagine if social media existed :lol:

90s was a wild time. MJs father murdered, then MJ retires in his prime, then goes play minor league baseball. OJ and the car chase.

Imagine if social media existed :lol:

90s was a wild time. MJs father murdered, then MJ retires in his prime, then goes play minor league baseball. OJ and the car chase.

When you frame it like that that sounds beyond crazy. And Magic getting HIV after openly admitting to orgies in the forum club and ****, just imagine if twitter and IG was around for that :rofl:

Bro gets audited for gambling debt or whatever in the 93' finals ( I Think?) and soon after his pop dies, He randomly retires from the NBA when he's at his zenith, COMPLETELY UNHEARD OF, he goes on to play minor league baseball, then goes back to basketball :rofl: :rofl:

Forgive me if some of these facts are off, I wasn't born yet when Magic got the package lol

Last edited:
Bro was really caught on the phone asking for games lines for the games he was playing in

Imagine if bron or curry did that today

I really don't get why Philly fans think a guy who missed over 2 1/2 seasons is ready to go all out

It's not all out playing 27 minutes a game, never back to back. Why is it too much to ask someone to play a game when they've had a 3/4 day rest with minute restriction. This is far from all out.

Eric Bledsoe to the Bucks for Monroe and a protected 1st!!

Bucks gunnin for the East!!!

Edit: I'm a few pages too late. lol just got out of three back to back meetings. I missed a lot in those few hours. lol

Twitter would be on fire if two superstars kissed like Magic and big Zeke

90's NBA culture is so fascinating to me man, especially in the way it's juxtaposed with today's NBA culture

Like, obviously there's a ton of source material for me to reference about 90's NBA basketball, but there's no real unfiltered source(s) about 90's NBA culture and for someone who started living Grasping NBA and it's culture around 99, 2000 it's fascinating because I missed the entire era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom