• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I think that Chandler will still get traded, the Suns have too many big men as is, and chandler deserves to be on a winning team

What sucks is that Monroe CHOSE the Bucks over big money from NYC and Lakers because he believed in the future of the team and wanted to help them become an eastern powerhouse while Chandler chose PHX because he wanted to mentor them and help bring them over the hump. Now they are relegated to bench roles and trade chips.

It's not all out playing 27 minutes a game, never back to back. Why is it too much to ask someone to play a game when they've had a 3/4 day rest with minute restriction. This is far from all out.

If he played 32 minutes every game and got hurt yall would be killing the sixers FO

See this is what I'm talking about

This is INSANE, like bron gets killed for way less lol and the people who actually lived during this era just gloss over **** like this :lol:

Ya, we live in a soft *** generation and it's only gonna get worse.

****, Melo got thrown out a game the other day for a double pump lay-up.

The Vine of Oakley smacking Jeff McGinnis would be lit

They'd be callin Scotti Pippen a "beta boy"

IMG_9618.GIF

If he played 32 minutes every game and got hurt yall would be killing the sixers FO

Where is this conversation going? I disagreed with him sitting today and you took that and saying I wanted him to play 32 minutes and go all out every game? I don't get your chain of thought. You a Laker fan?

They Killin Kelly Oubre for his fits....

Meanwhile, Dennis Rodman.....

IMG_9619.JPG

IMG_9620.JPG

While smashing one of the baddest bitties in the 90s in Carmen Electra :rofl:
That's the big difference. Dude was like the best rebounder in the game and was smashing Carmen.

love brogden at the 2 now...i think he will go up another level

I hope so. I wanna see Obama flourish.

Plus isn't Jabari coming back sometime in February? I am sure he will come off the bench, especially if the Bucks are rolling by then.

Having Delly, Jabari, and Thon off the bench gives the Bucks a dangerous 8 man rotation come playoff time.

I hope so. I wanna see Obama flourish.

Plus isn't Jabari coming back sometime in February? I am sure he will come off the bench, especially if the Bucks are rolling by then.

Having Delly, Jabari, and Thon off the bench gives the Bucks a dangerous 8 man rotation come playoff time.
Tony Snails too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom