Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOItXMuVQAAmP9B.jpg

Jordan accomplished more in less time than any other NBA player. That's not even including the 2 years in Washington where he played more for business reasons. Dude was balling out before his knee injury around the all star break.

(With the obvious Bill Russell exception)

How about DC for Monroe? Could be the fulcrum of the second unit like he was with Milwaukee.

Jordan accomplished more in less time than any other NBA player. That's not even including the 2 years in Washington where he played more for business reasons. Dude was balling out before his knee injury around the all star break.

bill russell is overrated, played in a league with 10 teams, less playoff games, less regular season games etc

How about DC for Monroe? Could be the fulcrum of the second unit like he was with Milwaukee.

Like this a lot. I probably have irrational ideas on who Nerlens actually is but I think he'd flourish there and they need someone who can protect the rim. For as awesome as Gortat can be in the PnR, he's beyond awful on defense. I think Nerlens can be had for the low too

His career from day 1 doesn’t make any sense. He averaged like 28 ppg as a rookie on just 20 shots. 63 points in a playoff game at 23 years old. We really need to stop comparing him to people.

His career from day 1 doesn’t make any sense. He averaged like 28 ppg as a rookie on just 20 shots. 63 points in a playoff game at 23 years old. We really need to stop comparing him to people.

The saying used to be "Only Dean Smith could stop Jordan" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom