• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron DGAF about defense and they added two negative defenders in Wade and Rose.

Bron doesn't give a **** about defense in the regular season (no different from most superstar 15 year vets).. he will turn up in the playoffs, Jeff Green defensively can at the very least do what RJ did, Jae Crowder has shown he is more than a capable defender, & D.Rose & D-Wade are taking minutes that were coming from D. Will & i will say come playoffs Wade is gonna give you way more on defense than he did.

Yes they got a year older but it's not like their core players are 35+, J.R, Love, Bron, IT, Thompson etc etc are all near 30. In terms of defensive capabilities their team this year has a bit more talent than last year.

Also WHO do they really have to Worry about in the east that really has that many options. Wall & Beal & Derozan/Lowry to a lesser extent are the only teams with multiple creators. Between JR/Shump/Bron/Crowder in the playoffs they have enough to atleast contain these guys. I WANT IT TO GO BAD FOR THEM, but realistically talent wise their head & shoulders above the comp they'll be facing.

bron hasnt turned up his defense in the playoffs the last 3 yrs though. that time is done too.

Lol LeBron didn't turn on the d in the finals. Miss me with that. All warriors shot like 60 plus percent against his turnt up playoff d. Warriors were targeting lebron.

Bron doesn't give a **** about defense in the regular season (no different from most superstar 15 year vets).. he will turn up in the playoffs, Jeff Green defensively can at the very least do what RJ did, Jae Crowder has shown he is more than a capable defender, & D.Rose & D-Wade are taking minutes that were coming from D. Will & i will say come playoffs Wade is gonna give you way more on defense than he did.

Yes they got a year older but it's not like their core players are 35+, J.R, Love, Bron, IT, Thompson etc etc are all near 30. In terms of defensive capabilities their team this year has a bit more talent than last year.

Also WHO do they really have to Worry about in the east that really has that many options. Wall & Beal & Derozan/Lowry to a lesser extent are the only teams with multiple creators. Between JR/Shump/Bron/Crowder in the playoffs they have enough to atleast contain these guys. I WANT IT TO GO BAD FOR THEM, but realistically talent wise their head & shoulders above the comp they'll be facing.

Lol Bron hasn't played D in about seasons now. And he's carrying even more of an offense burden this year than he was last when they were one of the worst defensive teams in the league. They aren't being gauged against the East. Only GS. There isn't a switch you can flip against them.

Last edited:
Lol Bryon hasn't played D in about seasons now. And he's carrying even more of an offense burden this year than he was last when they were one of the worst defensive teams in the league. They aren't being gauged against the East. Only GS. There isn't a switch you can flip against them.

I'm 1000% gauging them against the rest of the league, i personally don't think their is a team anywhere CLOSE to GS, if Bron or anybody in Cleveland really think that's gonna be a thing then they are in for a lot of disappointment. I'm Talkin Miami vs Spurs part two levels of embarrassment :lol:. Glorious times are ahead.

Horford out tonight but still gotta watch Tatum vs Ball/Kuzma
Bos still sig better than LAL so it will still go BOS but at least it might be a little more competetive. With Ball distracted by his brothers antics and being on the road, I can see Kyrie killing us tonight. 40 and 10 from him.

don't forget Harrison Barnes shooting like lonzo ball.
Cabs gave Barnes the Roberson treatment so LeBron can play help d .

again i hate Bron & the Cavs, but they are absolutely not anywhere near as bad a defense as early numbers are suggesting when they actually are focused. They only lost Kyrie & RJ from last years squad & added Crowder & IT. they made it to the Finals last year with one loss going through the east with the same players, so i find it kind of difficult to believe that they can't do it again.
Conveniently left off the fact that IT, DRose, and DWade are 3 of the worst defenders in the league.

What's the deal with Kawhi? He was my first overall pick in fantasy. Didn't realize he was gonna miss this much time :nerd:

Bos still sig better than LAL so it will still go BOS but at least it might be a little more competetive. With Ball distracted by his brothers antics and being on the road, I can see Kyrie killing us tonight. 40 and 10 from him.

Ball being distracted having an effect on tonight? Wot

Outside of IT/Rose/Wade being 3 of the league's worst defenders, I think the core of the team that has been there is just straight up fatigued. Bron, Love, Thompson, Shump and JR have played a **** ton more basketball over the last 3 years than pretty much everyone in the league other than the Warriors. Majority of them aren't special defenders in the first place, but adding in fatigue, it's natural that they are going to trend downward defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom