• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes going at quarter speed not caring at all about defense

Fultz is the goods but let's not use this as some sort of evidence

That would be fair, if this were the first time ever I or anyone else said he's really good. This is old news. I simply said it's obvious. Because it is. He's very clearly adept at knowing when to score or pass. He's already using the right moves, angles, etc. He clearly has it. Which is all I said. No one is writing the book on anyone off a scrimmage

That would be fair, if this were the first time ever I or anyone else said he's really good. This is old news. I simply said it's obvious. Because it is. He's very clearly adept at knowing when to score or pass. He's already using the right moves, angles, etc. He clearly has it. Which is all I said. No one is writing the book on anyone off a scrimmage
Yeah it's basically like saying sky is blue

He was the first overall pick for a reason

Half hearted scrimmages won't tell you much about someone you didn't already know

Confirming your suspicions based off scrimmage footage seems a little unecessery. By all means though, I'm excited basketball is back too

Also, Simmons, Fultz, Dario are all high IQ players along with TJ. I think that's an underrated part of this team, they will always look to make the right plays.

What I am liking from these highlights is that Simmons knows when to take advantage of the miss-matches. Hist post moves and iso play still needs a lot of polish though...his shots looked a little awkward.

Reason I said I'm not worried about Simmons. He's just a natural basketball player. Instincts are crazy. Like, the ***** just KNOWS how to play basketball. Good cutter, good touch, floaters. If Giannis can be a 22ppg guy in the league....I'm not worried about Ben being a good scorer and an offensive threat.

Ben have it all.

Reason I said I'm not worried about Simmons. He's just a natural basketball player. Instincts are crazy. Like, the ***** just KNOWS how to play basketball. Good cutter, good touch, floaters. If Giannis can be a 22ppg guy in the league....I'm not worried about Ben being a good scorer and an offensive threat.

Ben have it all.
Wavy, we actually agree on a polarizing player? What a time

Dis exactly my reasoning as to why he going to be one

Half hearted scrimmages won't tell you much about someone you didn't already know

Confirming your suspicions based off scrimmage footage seems a little unecessery. By all means though, I'm excited basketball is back too

But

Wavy, we actually agree on a polarizing player? What a time

Dis exactly my reasoning as to why he going to be one

This though? I mean there's no difference. I'm assuming you thought I was referring to Lonzo, which I understand, but I wasn't. Just that his game jumps off the screen at you. That's all. It's all good though. *fist bump*

But

This though? I mean there's no difference. I'm assuming you thought I was referring to Lonzo, which I understand, but I wasn't. Just that his game jumps off the screen at you. That's all. It's all good though. *fist bump*
I was referring to the large group of folks on nt who think Simmons isn't it. Not talking bout the scrimmage which he didn't show anything anyway

Intelligent folks don't believe in him. We'll see who's right

It's all good broham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom