Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see one of bender or chriss to pan out as well

Post gsw era is going to be lit

I believe it's gonna be wide open

Reason I said I'm not worried about Simmons. He's just a natural basketball player. Instincts are crazy. Like, the ***** just KNOWS how to play basketball. Good cutter, good touch, floaters. If Giannis can be a 22ppg guy in the league....I'm not worried about Ben being a good scorer and an offensive threat.

Ben have it all.
You would believe in crocodile rondo :lol::lol::nerd:

Is melo suffering the same affliction as harden where he now can never be seen without a hoody otherwise he might die? Harden gained prominence with the introduction of the beard and now he has become a slave to it and can never trim no matter how humid it gets in Texas or any amount of shrapnel that collects within. I fear melo has also become cursed

Trynna watch and finish paper

tenor.gif

Collins lookin' good

Is melo suffering the same affliction as harden where he now can never be seen without a hoody otherwise he might die? Harden gained prominence with the introduction of the beard and now he has become a slave to it and can never trim no matter how humid it gets in Texas or any amount of shrapnel that collects within. I fear melo has also become cursed

:rofl:

That Josh Richardson deal is going to be a steal.

Miami scouting department is A1. Richardson, Johnson, Mcgruder etc.

I like Fultz game rhythm more than Simmons.
He just look like he's got that basketball feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom