• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic is awful for anyone trying to get in there from MD or VA for a 7PM game. Same thing happens at Terps games.

Facts. If a Wizards game ain't on Saturday....I ain't even going.

Never got to a Wizards game 7pm game at tip off. And I've left Baltimore at 4pm from work one time :smh:

Marc Train tough >>>

IMG_0432.jpg

2yosh7n.jpg

:nerd:

Facts. If a Wizards game ain't on Saturday....I ain't even going.

Never got to a Wizards game 7pm game at tip off. And I've left Baltimore at 4pm from work one time :smh:

Marc Train tough >>>
I've never actually taken the Marc in. Usually drive to Greenbelt and metro in.

Take the Metro is you are gonna to a Wizards game. The headache of a crowded train is way less than the headache of DMV traffic.

Same with the Terps. Take the metro

Bruh the Wizards doing gang signs after every free throw as well?

Wizards going to be something serious when they make that Gortat/Oubre for Boogie trade in Feb. Bench still going to be buns, but they'll have the 2nd best starting lineup in the league.

Wizards going to be something serious when they make that Gortat/Oubre for Boogie trade in Feb. Bench still going to be buns, but they'll have the 2nd best starting lineup in the league.

They need to hurry up and get this going. And until then they need to give a consistent effort on the defensive side of the court

The building is never full before the 7PM tip. It will be full by the 2nd quarter.

It's like that every game. Even marquee matchups.
Yeah, there's just nothing you can do about it for an early tip like that. Only people in there for 7 are ones that work right around there, or got off work early/didn't work or something.

Yeah, there's just nothing you can do about it for an early tip like that. Only people in there for 7 are ones that work right around there, or got off work early/didn't work or something.

That...plus ever since they put in the medal detectors at the doors...it takes FOREVER to get in there. Every line is still jam packed pouring in a good 5 minutes after tip-off. :smh:

must be after a first round upset in playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom