• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Maybe this guy doesn’t know how much pressure it puts on the defense to operate at 20 feet.

giannis-antetokounmpo-rookie.jpg

Since the Laker contingent says I'm to analytical, I decided to switch gears and talk about plays.

Today's play is called Spain pick and roll.
It was introduced by Spain's national team a few years back. A lot of teams run this play but the Wizards and Rockets run it more than anyone.

The purpose of this play is to combat big men that sink in the PNR. Basically big men who don't trap, hedge or show and recover.

dope post bruh

Hell going on with FTP?

Soulja Boy
Chris Brown
Bow Wow
Kyrie

So basically.......being a millionaire teenager from the east coast/mid-west, then moving too Cali as an adult are the pre-requisites for claiming that hood :lol:.

Piru's looking sad outchea Geno. They putting anybody on the hood huh geno90221 geno90221

Celeb banging :rofl:

It's a running joke on twitter how Kyrie only rep the set in front of white women.

If you search twitter kyrie blood white girls, its like two videos of son flamed up...one on a yacht full of bunnies and another video with wackstar out in vegas with some more bunnies. :lol:

Hell going on with FTP?

Soulja Boy
Chris Brown
Bow Wow
Kyrie

So basically.......being a millionaire teenager from the east coast/mid-west, then moving too Cali as an adult are the pre-requisites for claiming that hood :lol:.

Piru's looking sad outchea Geno. They putting anybody on the hood huh geno90221 geno90221

Celeb banging :rofl:
Ain't my hood but yea FTP always been weird Hollywood as klowns

It's a running joke on twitter how Kyrie only rep the set in front of white women.

If you search twitter kyrie blood white girls, its like two videos of son flamed up...one on a yacht full of bunnies and another video with wackstar out in vegas with some more bunnies. :lol:

I know exactly what you talking about lol

So at least i'm not the only one on NT who's noticed Kyrie trying to claim RUz

I'm not in DC but is traffic/access to the stadium really that bad or no one wanna see this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom