OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Realistically if Knox stayed at Kentucky for another season he’d probably have the exact same season. He is who is. That’s why I don’t really like that mindset of him being way better than Mikal at the same age therefore he’s gonna be way better at 23

This is kinda the same thought process as doncic being euro mvp at a young age

Atleast Luka has some fire and desire in his game word to Clyde.

Knox would have the same attitude if he scored 5 or 25

Devin Booker
Booker got shots. He didn't start being a factor til Feb when he started hitting them. Cal won't keep you on the floor if you aren't D'ing up. That is what held Booker back.

Would also like to see what Knox could do if he played in an offense with decent spacing and teammates that can actually shoot.

One guy gets criticized for being competitive and stating he is the best in the class while another guy gets criticized for being too calm and not competitive enough

Same guy doing the criticizing :lol:whatchu want my bro

Same guy doing the criticizing :lol:whatchu want my bro

Well done is better than well said. Just shut up and let your game do the talking.

Most the prospects who say I'm the best in the draft end up being mediocre. Except I think Kobe said that once, but Kobe is a psycho.

Knox is completely on the other end. All the tools in the world, but who knows if he's even trying :lol:. Plenty of players in the past have openly said they dont work out in the summer (SJax, Crawford, Gallo) and their game shows. Same player throughout their whole career. Not a bad thing, but if you're drafting a 19 year old, you want them to at least try to max out their potential.

Would also like to see what Knox could do if he played in an offense with decent spacing and teammates that can actually shoot.

This is true. That Kentucky team couldn’t shoot the ball worth a damn.

He apparently killed his workout for the Sixers, so he could be in play at 10 if he’s there.

Last edited:

Best player in the draft.

edit:

:lol:

People are picking him apart for a lot of dumb **** at this point. It would be idiotic for him to not go in the top 2. I’d still take him 1 overall if I were Phoenix, then try to use the 16 pick and whatever else needed to draft Robert Williams.

People are picking him apart for a lot of dumb **** at this point. It would be idiotic for him to not go in the top 2. I’d still take him 1 overall if I were Phoenix, then try to use the 16 pick and whatever else needed to draft Robert Williams.
Wouldn't even be mad at that

Also wouldn't be surprised to see Knox go to Philly over a Bridges'

Simmons had the worst body language of all time at LSU. Completely different in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom