OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stanley, Justice and Jalen came almost as a succession to each other....and were all compared to each other :lol:.

Funny how Jalen had the rockiest college year....but came out the best pro (and highest drafted).

Justise's progressing and scoring near his his college level per 30 but Stanley's been straight trash. I truly did not see him being this trash on offense, barely doing the other things like rebounding or playmaking well enough to make a difference either. Shamelessly, I'd still take a flyer on him in Miami

I thought Mario hezonja was going be the goods, so I got zero faith in doncic til I see it in the league

he needs a change of scenery

good reclamation project this summer

Yeah he’s an UFA this summer and will be out of that mess on the Magic. I don’t see him becoming a star type of player but he could be like the Croatian version of prime JR Smith for somebody if he’s in the right situation.

The local minor league baseball team is having a draft party for Lonnie Walker IV at their stadium.

I'd go, but my car went to **** and don't want to cab it.

Hezonja is actually decent. He could actually be even better on a decent team.

Are the Clippers going to trade DJ or what? Seems like they’re probably going to take Robert Williams with one of those two picks.

Are the Clippers going to trade DJ or what? Seems like they’re probably going to take Robert Williams with one of those two picks.
I think I'd pass on Robert Williams if I were the Clippers. Try to move on from the big man that can't shoot free throws.

Re-sign Montrezl and draft some wings.

Back
Top Bottom