OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just need Wendell Carter to fall to 9 so the Cs can try to trade up for him. All I ask.

I think I'd pass on Robert Williams if I were the Clippers. Try to move on from the big man that can't shoot free throws.

Re-sign Montrezl and draft some wings.

Yeah I know, they’re essentially getting a younger replica of him. Same college and everything :lol:

DgI_YH9XkAAn3b3.jpg

Ight, I'm out on JJJr

B Sox B Sox

Where do you see Bridges going?

Who do you compare him to?
Mikal- Robert Covington w/ higher upside.

Miles- Short Blake Griffin. More explosive PJ Tucker with better offense.

I think Mikal ends up going to the Sixers at 10. Miles either going to Charlotte at 11 or the Clippers with one of their picks.

Ppl still got hope for Hezonja :sick: :smh:

And for Jackson Jr rockin that basic fit...already proving himself to be smart with his money and responsible :pimp:

Are the Clippers going to trade DJ or what? Seems like they’re probably going to take Robert Williams with one of those two picks.

Don't need to trade him, he's opting out and won't be back with LAC, I think

Smh at Atlanta considering Doncic now.

Same scenario as 2007 when Grizz really wanted Horford to pair with Pau. Hawks end up taking him and leaves us with Conley, who took 4-5 years to develop. This is how I see it panning out if we decide to take JJJ.

One of my lowkey fav/funny moments of the draft is the late 1st round when certain players that everybody knows are never gonna be any good get randomly picked ...im looking forward to that, shout out to Lazar Hayward, Josh Heustis, Chris Mccolough, Marquise Teague, PJ Hairston n JR Giddens ..late 1st round legends :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom