OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bamba starting to put up points. Still raw but it's nice to see numbersand his free throw motion is smooth. 24 and 12 then 25 and 15 in his last two games

Class continues to impress

Damn. Dude showed every skill you could possibly want out of him in this video.

He's also playing with a chip on his shoulder, I think he hears those criticisms of "he floats"

It was clear as day from the start he's always had the highest floor out of this class. An agile mutant who has a smooth stroke and likes to block shots

Get the kid some plyos and continue to develop the jumper and he's going to be a career long starter

Bamba starting to put up points. Still raw but it's nice to see numbersand his free throw motion is smooth. 24 and 12 then 25 and 15 in his last two games

Class continues to impress

Wow. This was actually pretty impressive. Everything you wished to see in Bamba, he gave it. Other than refining his offensive skills, he will absolutely need to gain some muscle at the next level which is only a matter or time.

If I'm a GM I'm drafting SGA from Kentucky in the top 10. Kid has all the tools needed in todays NBA.

JJ been hoopin ever since that DNP-CD :nerd::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Other than that 0-13 game against Houston :lol:

But yeah, kid is a dog. Might not ever be an all-star, but I'd be shocked if he isn't a very useful player in the league for a long time. Iguodala-ish.

What are your thoughts on Trae?
I was on that train early like 3 years ago. I don’t love the turnovers but that’s a freshman with the ball in his hands the whole damn game.

I think it will take him a while to adjust to the league. But he will be a impact player for sure.

I'm starting to get sold on Bamba more I watch him
4-5 from 3 and 24-28 from the FT line in the last 4 games. Doesn't have great post moves or anything like that, but he's showing potential of being a really good pick and pop big on top of being an elite rim runner. With the way the league is going, you could make an argument that he could potentially be more appealing than the other 2 bigs depending on what your roster is looking like.

I was on that train early like 3 years ago. I don’t love the turnovers but that’s a freshman with the ball in his hands the whole damn game.

I think it will take him a while to adjust to the league. But he will be a impact player for sure.
I guess I'm just a bit confused as to why you're so dismissive of Doncic but really high on Trae. I think both will be good, impactful players in the league, for what it's worth.

I guess I'm just a bit confused as to why you're so dismissive of Doncic but really high on Trae. I think both will be good, impactful players in the league, for what it's worth.
I’ve never be a fan of a euro guard if his name ain’t manu. My fault dragic

Dikembe with a jumper :nerd: :lol:

I can get with that :pimp: :pimp:

Now if we can get Ostenkoski to stop taking so many shots and give him more looks

Ayton prepping to make some of you guys repent for your conclusions

Young looking wild af at times, still won't judge him too harshly due to the circumstances of his team coupled with what positives he's displayed overall. The turnovers and shot selection are atrocious for sure. The shot selection is more baffling in that he could easily get cleaner looks

Sexton quietly producing he got lost in the shuffle

Bamba continues to put up points

Haven't watched as much of Bagley lately

My outside lotto/fringe first round guys still looking good: Metu, Holliday, Brunson, Trier, I'd be comfortable taking Alkins at the end of the first

Porter lowkey crazy, I respect his attitude but also question his logic

“If I could play today, I would play today,” Porter said. “I’m not worried about reinjury. I’m not really worried about the risk. What I’m worried about is if it’s good for our team if I come back. If it’s tournament time and they said I’m ready to go, is that the best thing for our team? We’re doing really well right now, and I think people lose sight of that.”

“I think the doctors are going to be amazed at my progress,” Porter Jr. said.

“I’m hoping that next week, the doctors tell me I’m ready to start full on practicing. That’s what I’m hoping for. I don’t know if that’s what I’ll hear.”

4-5 from 3 and 24-28 from the FT line in the last 4 games. Doesn't have great post moves or anything like that, but he's showing potential of being a really good pick and pop big on top of being an elite rim runner. With the way the league is going, you could make an argument that he could potentially be more appealing than the other 2 bigs depending on what your roster is looking like.

Hey, man. I'd like to know your thoughts regarding Bamba's fit in Stevens' system if the Lakers pick conveys and the Cs have a shot in drafting him. I feel that Bamba's perimeter abilities and other qualities suits Brad's schemes. Him with Tatum and Brown going forward will be a problem. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom