OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trae could pass for half black half mexican. Was wondering what he was and found this pic of his parents.. and Danny wouldn't do it... would he...

Trae-Young-Parents.jpg

b9f04a5a-ad05-4476-bb42-2df1c7fdff45.jpg

Just rewatched last night's Bulls game. Laurie looks great, however, there are major areas of improvement that could propel him from being a solid role player to being a #2 or #3 option.

• The guy is a deadly catch and shoot player, no doubt about that, but give him the ball to make a play for himself and get his own shot, and you'll see a lost player.
  • He moves around, sets picks and is active, but I don't see him anywhere near an offensive rebound.
  • He is as soft as they come. The guy gets pushed around so easily and doesn't absorb impact well.
All the above points are something that I think will come in time. Dirk was hella soft when he first came into the league, it took him a few years, but he became quite physical the first time he went to the finals, which is actually a huge reason they beat the spurs.

I like this kid but he has a long way to go.

KP and Lauri need to find some kind of go-to shot. RIght now KP tries to face up against defenders and its a disaster. He's also getting bullied by smaller defenders. Its a problem Lauri will have too once teams start keying in on him.

What separated guys like Dirk and KG from every other big man was they had a go-to shot. KG had his patented fadeaway, Dirk has the one leg shot.

What separated guys like Dirk and KG from every other big man was they had a go-to shot. KG had his patented fadeaway, Dirk has the one leg shot.

True, but when did they actually develop those shots? I highly doubt it was within their first three years in the league, even Jordan patented his fadeaway in his later years. If they are hungry, it will come in time.

How the **** is Zion supposed to be the next great thing and his high school team is 7-7 :lol:

In most of his highlight videos throughout the past couple years he was always playing against some short white kids too

How the **** is Zion supposed to be the next great thing and his high school team is 7-7 :lol:

In most of his highlight videos throughout the past couple years he was always playing against some short white kids too

He missed a lot of time due to injury

I’m not high on Zion like that....but Anthony Davis’ school was like 9-21 his senior year :lol:. So take that for what it’s worth.

Zion got some talent for real though.

Came in here talking bout high school team records like that really means anything :lol: :smh:

But Zion just got back and they been winning , I’m sure his team was struggling without him

He missed a lot of time due to injury

True I forgot about that. They still lost last game to Chino Hills without LaMelo. They’re 2-2 with him in the lineup this year. Definitely would expect them to dominate the type of competition he’s been going against out there.

I’m still hype to see the dude play and who he decides to play for...just was real surprised when I saw that team record for a prospect as hyped as he is.

True I forgot about that. They still lost last game to Chino Hills without LaMelo. They’re 2-2 with him in the lineup this year. Definitely would expect them to dominate the type of competition he’s been going against out there.

I’m still hype to see the dude play and who he decides to play for...just was real surprised when I saw that team record for a prospect as hyped as he is.

Chino Hills has a 5 star big though. He’s dominating but carrying family men is hard no matter how talented you are especially when the other team has a stud too

Back
Top Bottom