OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Jackson is going to be a very, very good complementary player. He would be a good fit for a team that already has primary/secondary scoring options in place. Phoenix, Cleveland and Dallas would be good spots for him.
Yeah exactly, I don't know if I see him ever being a true #1 type player. The folks getting super high on him I wonder what they view as his ceiling

Yeah exactly, I don't know if I see him ever being a true #1 type player. The folks getting super high on him I wonder what they view as his ceiling
I don't think he's a #2 on a very good team either. Bosh on the Heat is the ideal example of fit for him, IMO.

I think KOC on the Ringer has a similar mindset when it comes to him.

Who are some of the players that you guys are looking at in the late first early 2nd?

Holliday trier alkins out of the West. Holiday and trier for bench scoring, alkins as a bench 3 and D

Brunson can't be worse than McConnell

Metu and yertseven as bench bigs

Outside of Luka, SGA from Kentucky is my 2nd favorite guard in this draft.

No idea why he's projected to go so late, pretty sure he'll shoot up draft boards after the tourney/combine, but he's got all the tools to be a very very good player.

I don't think anyone would be drafting Trier with the expectation that he could play PG. He's out there to be a scorer. Wouldn't mind the Celtics drafting him for their bench.

Rawle and trier both 2nd round values rawle offers a different dimension with his defense

They have a lot of talent on that zona team it's frustrating as hell watching them play so inefficiently

Got to see Black Mermaid in person tonight. Definitely not his best game, but he still did some things really well, his passing in particular.

852397C3-C35F-4C27-8523-A668EE9E399D.jpeg

I keep seeing porter in the top 3 in mocks

Surprises me but I'm sure it'll be more clear after he goes through some workouts

Seems like the clear top 2 is donic and ayton

Back
Top Bottom