OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
just like bootiay?

wgrn5Z4.gif

All I needed to see was 2 games of Bootyiay in a Knick uniform to know he's wild trash. Idk how you guys were so patient with him.

Mudiay peaked in high school :smh: ...2015 was a weird year for guards tho, the few good ones were all picked outside the top 10 and of course thats a year in which the Magic go for a perimeter player :lol: :smh:

Matter fact that whole 2015 draft looking suspect right now :sick:

Putting a wrap on the 2017 class:

Disregard fake rook Ben. Lakers would have had 2 1st teamers. 2017 class more than lived up to the hype.

Frank the Frenchy better use that as motivation. Kid is already one of the best defenders in the league, just get your jump shot consistent and stop being so passive.

I avoid the playoff thread during these times.

Just realized it’s no where near draft time, we got a whole month of speculating smh

I’m over here all ready for the summer league to start

Frank the Frenchy better use that as motivation. Kid is already one of the best defenders in the league, just get your jump shot consistent and stop being so passive.

Him and Zo are closer defensively than people acknowledge

looking into the votes
where the **** was the love for Josh Hart

I imagine the injury didn't help and he was the 8th/9th man off the bench. He definitely didn't outplay anyone that made the list over him.

I imagine the injury didn't help and he was the 8th/9th man off the bench. He definitely didn't outplay anyone that made the list over him.

while i agree with the first part of your post...im not saying he was all team worthy
but he def had a better season than guys like mason, kennard, monk, collins and even frank nitty who all got a vote

Back
Top Bottom