OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
crop_exact_slack-imgs.jpg

My dude just penciling Lonzo into the first team :lol:

homerism at its finest lol

don't see Toronto trading Lowry/Demar they'll run it back another

Wiggins most likely to be traded not KAT

Parsons contract isn't gonna be enough to snag that 4th from MEM

No shot at Cousins, I wouldn’t think. Not close enough to being good.

Luka, Bagley or Porter are about the only realistic options that look like immediate wins to me.

And Bagley is all but guaranteed to not make it to 5.

Bamba and Jaren Jackson... yuck.

I understand wanting to get paid but this dude is about to go into his 9th year in the league...I’d expect that he’d want to actually play in a playoff game in his career. The Mavericks have a long way to go til they start thinking about the playoffs. Mark Cuban needs to Trust The Process...not spend all of his money on a 300 pound dude coming off a terrible injury when his team isn’t near competing.

If I tore my achilles I would care less about winning. Secure the bag at all costs.

I can get my ring in my 12th-15th year if I really wanted to.

So if you’re already worth many millions like Cousins is, and the Lakers come in offering just a few million less while also signing Paul George, making them a really good darkhorse contender for the next 5 years if you sign as well and you get to live the Hollywood lifestyle as a Laker....you’re gonna take an extra few mill just to be pissed off while you play most nights during that contract because you’re playing with a trash rebuilding team?

A few mil ain't chump change :lol:

For a dude that’s going to be worth over $100+ mill regardless? That few mill worth it to spend basically your entire career playing in meaningless games for the Kings and rebuilding Mavericks?

Were gonna need to stop acting like we know what these players want. Winning or money it differs for everyone.

only if Luka there

wouldn't be mad at Mavs getting MPRJr and signing Big Cuz

Relying on two guys who are coming off a major injury is risky. Plus both their timelines do not match. You get cuz if you want to win now or be patient and rebuild.

5th seed at best.

Lol....

The ****ing Blazers were the 3 seed this year

The Jazz, led by a rookie were the 5 seed

The Spurs, led by Lamarcus Aldridge and a bunch of trash, were two games behind the 3 seed

We’re gonna need to stop overrating the current Western Conference in 2018.

Boogie is pretty much the exact opposite of the type of big that you'd want to pair with Lonzo and them running and gunning.

Back
Top Bottom