Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

also ppl send me trade proposals. Pau Gasol, Jamison, and Artest are all tradeable but kobe and dwight r untradeable and nash is also tradeable depending on the value i receive in return. please dont send me an ignorant proposal like the hornets did. Ryan Anderson for Pau. LMAO

Okafor up for grabs anyone need a semi defensive presence and a Guy who eats the offensive glass offer me a wing

Can't get NOTHING going with the Raptors. These guys can't stop anything. Doesn't help that I've played OKC, MIA and LAL back to back to back :lol:

0-8. These mavs straight suck. Now defense or rebounding . Nobody could even finish a goddamn layup. Hopefully we'll get wins with brook and dwill on the way

Can't get NOTHING going with the Raptors. These guys can't stop anything. Doesn't help that I've played OKC, MIA and LAL back to back to back :lol:

Lol who's MIA I wanna play them

I Hope people don't veto trades just to troll,

Last edited:
I'm just realizing how bad this bobcats team really is. They're terrible at almost every facet of the game: rebounding, defense, outside shooting, zero post game. They don't even have tradable pieces :smh:

Well after starting this league 0-2, im now 7-2 :smokin
Couple of good wins today with a different set of players stepping up big each game. That Asik trade worked good

Damn how long does it take Kenyon Martin to sign to me team or to at least decline

I hope they gave him to me cuz i did put in for him i need defensive help plus someone to help get some boards and now that i have hawes he will help me fa sho !!

anybody wanna work a trade for anybody on my team besides harden im tryna build my team around him.....
*waits for no one to offer anything*

You were killin me with those. You threw too many errant alleys, simple passes would've kept you in the game.
Silent assassin against me. Lost by 1. Everybody in this league can play 2k, the most I lost by was 9, the rest of the games have come down the final minute.
I'm looking for a score first 2 guard and a backup SF. Horford, Korver, and Zaza are in another trade so they can't be included. Everyone is on the block except Smith, Lou Will, and Teague

i wanna rematch you... you lucky that was like my 2nd game with okc :lol: im untouchable now :pimp:

Just beat rome n t wolves so now im 9-2. 9 game winning streak. And idk what yall was doing against love but dude aint do much to me. So far the only players that killed me was westbrook n kobe. Hate them in this game lol

i wanna rematch you... you lucky that was like my 2nd game with okc :lol: im untouchable now :pimp:

See me in the Finals pleighboi!! :rofl:

whats the playoff series again???

3-3-3-5
I hope 2K fixes the playoff glitch so we can continue into a new season in a few weeks. Anybody sending their scouts out to look at college players? ::nerd:

I forgot to answer the question earlier, but when you offer a free agent they usually sign after the league advances, so just monitor your roster.

Back
Top Bottom