Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

just a heads up I wont be online tomorrow and saturday, heading to AC

psn: dutchesinbunches i'm the Knicks

man im posting trades to what i put into trade finder i know most will deny but oh well it is worth a shot my team is hot bunz right now i cant play with them lol they are slow lin get beat off the dribble every time and we wont speak on how they will NOT grab a rebound smh...........

^^^ give me harden i give you deng and nate thats points defense and rebounds if you offer someone else i give you taj

man im posting trades to what i put into trade finder i know most will deny but oh well it is worth a shot my team is hot bunz right now i cant play with them lol they are slow lin get beat off the dribble every time and we wont speak on how they will NOT grab a rebound smh...........

harden for jeremy lamb/kevin martin

Whoever is the Warriors, watch out for that team.  Thought it was Curry actually playing shooting the lights out.  I got lucky and stole the W in OT.

and K-TOWN-TRASH

Durant and Martin open all night no matter what I did on D, Knicks took a night off for me

Melo gunning for that scoring title early in the season...

Last edited:
Got dudes simming the CPU matchups ot get their W-L record up :lol:

View media item 190171
Resetting them jawns, the league is almost full. Only way a simulation will happen is if the league advances and I don't get a request to reset. And if I accidentally reset, just let me know so I can modify the result.

Last edited:
Got dudes simming the CPU matchups ot get their W-L record up :lol:
View media item 190171Resetting them jawns, the league is almost full. Only way a simulation will happen is if the league advances and I don't get a request to reset. And if I accidentally reset, just let me know so I can modify the result.

will there be legit playoffs or we gonna be starting a new season again cuz i honestly think i might go the whole season without winning a game with this team at first i thought it wouldnt be as bad but GAWD they cant rebound play defense or nothing man :smh:? and if u need help running the league let me know i can help you if you need it.

This is thread for all PS3 2K13 Online Associations.
Starting your own Association? Post your league info and settings to see who's interested.
*Alright everybody here's the info.
The League 2 - 289755
password: rig404
Currently there are 2 teams available (check the spoiler below)
Remember, no cheesing! Anybody reported cheesing or unfair tactics will be kicked!
If your game gets simulated and you need it reset just hit me or SumGuyChris up.
League Members (NT name in parentheses)
76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - BEASTxtho
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - has0991
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - bigrod_stitt (Non-NT Member)
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - L0so_way89
Jazz - GeoffsGotSwag
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic -
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle (Non-NT member)
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - J-Cole_World
Pistons - Dowdy1
Raptors -
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns - LP92292
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - ant_jr31 (ToneLow)
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

to whoever i just played as the kings, i just want to apologize - my controller was messing up real bad and i played an absolutely terrible first half. i don't get why ALL my ps3 controls mess up man. makes me want to throw something.

will there be legit playoffs or we gonna be starting a new season again cuz i honestly think i might go the whole season without winning a game with this team at first i thought it wouldnt be as bad but GAWD they cant rebound play defense or nothing man :smh:? and if u need help running the league let me know i can help you if you need it.

We're going to keep this league running thru the playoffs, it all depends on 2K fixing the glitch. Right now we have 29 people signed up (only team available is Orlando :x )

Houston is straight, just play a few online games with them to learn their personnel and tendencies. I'll take Chandler Parsons off your hands if you don't want him though :nerd:

I'm good with the admin duties for now, but if it starts getting hectic I'll promote you to assist with resetting games and whatnot.

Last edited:
Whoever is the Warriors, watch out for that team.  Thought it was Curry actually playing shooting the lights out.  I got lucky and stole the W in OT.

and K-TOWN-TRASH

Durant and Martin open all night no matter what I did on D, Knicks took a night off for me

Melo gunning for that scoring title early in the season...
:lol: :lol: :lol: good game tho

i joined as the raptors, looking to maybe trade lowry or calderon for a good wing

i actually want terrence ross. ill offer you something in a bit.

Whoever had the nets and beat me as the wiz, good game, I had that lead but I should of played better D,.anyone here known to play zone defense and control the center only? Asking so i could avoid them

I don't understand why ****** try to invite me to a game when I'm not even online.

If you need a game reset or the result reversed, let me know and include the date of the game.

Re: Trades

There is a 24 waiting period once a trade is accepted, in between it can be vetoed by other owners.

EDIT: Jazz and Celtics are available again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom