Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Lol oh I kinda remember now haha. I still dont know why you put De Colo on Jrue smh. I kill regular starters with him and then you put a rookie on him, ya dam right I'mma take advantage of him haha. Also i think that was the only Turner was hitting 3s for me too lol

:lol: I hear ya :lol:

to many inactives no excuse to not have ten games by now, this is why leagues fail ^ my man won 23 games straight.

There's no space right now. I sent you the info last week. We might kick a couple players
let him play with orl/phx/por cause none of them are active

He wanted to play with the 4 teams he named. Remember Ning quit the last league because he couldn't **** with his team :lol:

to many inactives no excuse to not have ten games by now, this is why leagues fail ^ my man won 23 games straight.

I agree with you, everybody should be at least 7 or 8 games in.

I'll reset the unplayed games one more time tonight and tomorrow. If they aren't played by tomorrow night they'll be simmed on the advance.

Portland, Orlando, and Phoenix will be kicked if they aren't active by tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude

There's no space right now. I sent you the info last week. We might kick a couple players
let him play with orl/phx/por cause none of them are active

He wanted to play with the 4 teams he named. Remember Ning quit the last league because he couldn't **** with his team
Quote:

yea straight maggot move for quitting. just for that he get the magic.

Yeah it was a great game until you ran away with it in the 4th. Evan Turner was bombing from downtown, and Jrue was killin' De Colo. I was so heated >:
+ Good game Ardenko2K13. That zone was shutting my offense down in the 2nd half.

Yeah you got me there mann great game. I have to remake my line up so i can come up with your guys lol

anyone down to run now

Me and Knicks will be on most of the day

Send me an invite once you get online
And I think my trades got vetoed :smh:
This **** is corny, there aint no way to find out whos doing this ********
All I wanted was to get Norris Cole and get that bum Lavoy Allen off my team and I cant even do that

EDIT: My PSN - SumGuyChris

Last edited:
Send me an invite once you get online
And I think my trades got vetoed :smh:
This **** is corny, there aint no way to find out whos doing this ********
All I wanted was to get Norris Cole and get that bum Lavoy Allen off my team and I cant even do that
EDIT: My PSN - SumGuyChris

if you got vetoed maybe mine too.. there really is someone doing this.. I suspect the inactive player that didnt play and doing this all stuffs.. They ruin the league.. I'll check it out once i got home..

if you got vetoed maybe mine too.. there really is someone doing this.. I suspect the inactive player that didnt play and doing this all stuffs.. They ruin the league.. I'll check it out once i got home..

Yup thats exactly what I'm thinking
I'mma bout to start kicking out the inactives...
Gotta talk to rome first tho

Yup thats exactly what I'm thinking
I'mma bout to start kicking out the inactives...
Gotta talk to rome first tho

Yea Portland/Orlando/Phoenix/ needs to bounce. Who else is inactive?

Well I never see the Grizzlies, Celtics, Pacers, Warriors & Raptors playing. I still need to play them n a couple of other ppl

I won't be back on until later tonight, but go ahead and kick Orlando, Phoenix, and Portland

Don't kick these guys, YET :lol: :
Grizzlies - my homeboy's (Nets) cousin, I'll make sure he plays games
Celtics - He's active, I know he's running another league. He's posted in this thread, hopefully he'll be active in our league
Pacers - my cousin, I'll tell him to play, he has played a few games
Warriors - Hold off. He has played a few games and posted in this thread
Raptors - He's posted in this thread too, don't kick him.

Last edited:
Gon kick those 3 out now then
And rome we gotta figure out the veto problem asap. Dudes cant even thinking about trading ppl now lol

And rome we gotta figure out the veto problem asap. Dudes cant even thinking about trading ppl now lol

I think you or ATL_Finest has been vetoing did it, yall trade was the only one to go thru :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:rofl: nah for real though, we'll see if kicking them works. Don't resume the league yet, lets let people play games before the current league date

Last edited:
I think you or ATL_Finest has been vetoing did it, yall trade was the only one to go thru :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
:rofl: nah for real though, we'll see if kicking them works. Don't resume the league yet, lets let people play games before the current league date

LMAO Na I aint veto nothing and bluedeniro & monkavellis trade went thru all the way too so I'm guessing it was someone that was added into the league after these trades went down because they went down very early in the season when there were still teams left

those 3 were the only people i needed to play to end the season. can yall update the thread so we can have new people join as those 3 teams?

hey guys, is it good if im going to change my team? im the wolves and i want to play portland. my favorite team.

^can you reset the bulls and bobcats game.

I had to leave before the ball was even tipped smh

Back
Top Bottom