Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Ardenyo somebody already took the blazers. I was just playing him but our connection randomly kept dropping smh. And juice ill reset your game once i get home

Well I never see the Grizzlies, Celtics, Pacers, Warriors & Raptors playing. I still need to play them n a couple of other ppl

Chill out :lol: I'm the Raps and I've gotten like 10 games in.

Just iced my man deniro with a Bargnani buzzer beating 3 :smokin

Lol my bad bro but since you never accepted my friend request, I can never see when your online lol. Also my online has been messing up ever since I started playing the Blazers new owner. He said its only happened with me but I played StillHungry earlier and it was fine. The **** would just straight disconnect like 2 minutes into the 1st with no lag or nothing before it :smh:
Anybody else having this problem because if this keeps happening to me, I'm gon have to quit the league or something smh

i played heat wolves n thunder n didnt have the problem idk what it is with the 76ers i think the team just scared of the L thats coming there way 

im glad my trade didnt get vetoed but why is the awaiting vetting extended????

League is paused, I just resumed it. If there isn't a request to reset a game prior to Nov. 16, it'll stay simmed.

im with it lets gooo 

I sent you a message, just add all the players in the list below. Not really a fan of chats,messages popping up when you trying to play a game and **** :lol:

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - DeePhil420
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - iSpLiTzWiGz2012
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - bigrod_stitt (Non-NT Member)
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - L0so_way89
Jazz - Lalude93
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic -
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle (Non-NT member)
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - has0991
Pistons - Dowdy1
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns -
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - JUST_A_GM_CHILL
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
ae these ppl active ?

Yeah. Everybody's eager to finish their games.

EDIT: Yo, make sure yall add the Celtics (iSpLiTzWiGz2012), he said a lot of of his friend requests are still pending. Also put "(team name) in The League 2" in the message so people will know who you are when you send them a request. One last thing, when yall hit me up to reset a game PLEASE tell me the date (ex. March 3) of the game, you literally have to L2 & R2 thru each day of the season to find the game to reset, so just giving me the date of the matchup will be a big help for me or Chris if we have to reset.

Last edited:
man i know i should be doing better with the bulls but i refused to lose to the bobcats dont know how yall let juicy get away with that "kemba aint god"

Last edited:
****** hate my bigs, cant rebound for anything. >: Warrick just lets the ball hit him in his head and lets the bulls snatch it from the floor :x

man i know i should be doing better with the bulls but i refused to lose to the bobcats dont know how yall let juicy get away with that "kemba aint god"
You had a lot of bs go your way though. And i got distracted early 4th qtr talking to my friend. Didnt Kemba have 30+ and you had to go zone against the cats :lol:

sure mister euro three cheese. the fact that you even are dope with is amazing to me.

Last edited:
We got somebody to pick up the Suns, one team left now. I murdered the Bobcats in the paint, Birdman, Smith, and Horford all were in double figures.

reset our game let me play u again :lol:
Like I said before see me in the Finals!

sure mister euro three cheese. the fact that you even are dope with is amazing to me.

Juice hit you with the euro 3?! Damn

And heads up the Suns (acantilope) have been picked up and the Hornets have left the league.

So I only cheesed with euro step 3s against you and no one else?... Makes sense

Let everyone know how many I took. I remember making 1 long 2 pt

Back
Top Bottom