Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Nah we're still doing this league, the new league will be a separate one. I really want to gauge interest and come to a consensus about rules and everything. The draft order will be randomized by the game. I always pick the Hawks because I'm loyal to my hometown teams :lol:

But, I actually might go with a different team in the next league, probably the Raptors or a team with a bunch of nice jerseys.

well if you do i got first dibs on the hawks if not im with the rockets

What if we used a tournament style, so we could use any teams we want. Kinda like how madden challenge use to be back in the day? :nerd:

we would ofcourse have to limit the cheese with teams like OKC,NY,HEAT,LAC even tho they can be beating by some tier 2 teams

What if we used a tournament style, so we could use any teams we want. Kinda like how madden challenge use to be back in the day? :nerd:

we would ofcourse have to limit the cheese with teams like OKC,NY,HEAT,LAC even tho they can be beating by some tier 2 teams

I'm all for it, just logistically how would we set it up? That idea is actually better than a full season.

Anybody play their playoff series last night?

I'm all for it, just logistically how would we set it up? That idea is actually better than a full season.

Anybody play their playoff series last night?
Sent the Spurs owner a friend request and invite.. Def tryin to get the games in as soon as possible

I know K Town has been anticipating his first round matchup since last week and he will finally get it in the form of Top 100 2k13 user and new Kings owner tyler_espensen. He played a few games with the Bulls after bluedeniro dropped them. He quit the league because he thought it was only a one season league. But, he's back as the Kings.

Do I smell an upset by the 8th seed? :nerd:

Yea I'm ready whenever u are.... An to check top 100 u go to online- hit my stats- press square - L2 or R2 to to to offense top 100/ defense top 100

Yea I'm ready whenever u are.... An to check top 100 u go to online- hit my stats- press square - L2 or R2 to to to offense top 100/ defense top 100

Thanks, I couldnt find this for nothing.

:wow: at the amount of games some dudes played... I thought I played a lot at almost 200 something :lol:

My record isnt bad at all at 189-9 (four or five of those I was up by a comfortable margin and lost connection)

Last edited:
Hi guys I just picked up the spurs look forward to playing

Bet! Add greenlant3rn440, he's the Clippers and your 1st rd opponent

List of updated users. Users in blue are admins

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - WaSabi_Stylez
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - greenlant3rn440
Grizzlies - YOUNG-BUCK-5
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - MaddenManiac245
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - tyler_espensen
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - Ardenyo2k13
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - epeagles6
Suns - GorillaDunK666
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - bluedeniro
Trail Blazers - moeVTmoney
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
Supp yall . Juss writing to see if theres any room in the league , usually do em with my friends but since they play cod alot it fails -.- looking to go past season 1 at least lol im active too.

Back
Top Bottom