Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

ktown w/ thunder took the west finals. GG bro u good. westbrook scores double double. See ya next season guys.

good game man. get rid of gasol. son is useless.

but man i dont wanna see juicy in the finals so im rooting for you chris :lol:

:lol: the bobcats are still the bobcats at the end of the day. This sixers series is about to be tough though, not sure where and how i want to attack them.

When we looking to start the offseason? I gotta make my run in free agency with these mavs.. only got like 3 guys under contract 
smokin.gif

Caron Butler and Deandre Jordan are all on the trade block. Odds are I wont trade them both but looking to clear some cap space

Lol at K town rooting for me when you beat juicy by more than you beat me in our 2 last games combined lol. But im not gon front juice is nice as hell but if i can contain kemba ill be fine lol. I did good on melo so hopefully that can transfer over lol. Juice during the week im online after 9pm n randomly on the weekend evenings lol

^Im on now.

I'll warn you now though , this isnt the same Bobcats you faced in the regular season.

it'd be dope as hell if we can actually watch other players play... i would actually watch chris and juicy play :smokin

Man I won the series against juicy but it was on some bs. I beat him the first game, my new additions were really key in the w but then we played the second game n i was up 9 to 7 in middle of the first n homies power cut off so he lost connection n the game gave me a simmed victory that i cant reset SMH. I aint wanna win the series like that so if ur an admin in the league can you see if you can reset it? Because it wont let me

Man I won the series against juicy but it was on some bs. I beat him the first game, my new additions were really key in the w but then we played the second game n i was up 9 to 7 in middle of the first n homies power cut off so he lost connection n the game gave me a simmed victory that i cant reset SMH. I aint wanna win the series like that so if ur an admin in the league can you see if you can reset it? Because it wont let me

Just seeing this, were yall able to reset it? We got a few more admins now: DutchesInBunches, trent_tlittle, ATL_FINEST, bluedeniro

so whats going on? cause i would like to finish the finals today if possible.. started school so i need to focus on school asap

i wonder how the league would shift if the bobcats won the championship, im sure kemba is gonna jump 3 points overall by season end.

K Town i guess its looking like its gonna be me and you in the finals since it seems like none of the admins are able to reset that game. Ill be on after 9

K Town i guess its looking like its gonna be me and you in the finals since it seems like none of the admins are able to reset that game. Ill be on after 9

It's weird that they would award you the win if you were the cause of the disconnection. Usually it's the other way around.
Sucks that it can't be reset though. :smh:

We lost connection cause my apartment power cut off and on for whatever reason. It's cool though, I kinda lost motivation to continue playing anyway.

Good luck to both teams

sorry im posting late but i tried to reset again earlier before i left for practice but it still didnt do it sorry guys idk what happened

Last edited:
We lost connection cause my apartment power cut off and on for whatever reason. It's cool though, I kinda lost motivation to continue playing anyway.

Good luck to both teams

Oh I thought it was Chris's connection that messed up, misread it. I still would've like to see how that played out. And don't front like you didn't want to win that series :lol:

Congrats to the champ K Town Trash. Had the league's best record, MVP, and now a championship. Everybody's gunning for him now.

Time to start the offseason!

Back
Top Bottom