Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Not so fast my friend (c) Lee Corso

There's still a chance it'll work, lets just hope once it advances it doesn't go back the "8 days left timer." Even if it was on the fast timer there's a glitch where it keeps resetting and you can't start the draft for 2 or 3 days. In our situation that would be more preferable, but we gotta lay in the bed we made with this paused league.
Well for some reason he was still in the FA priority list when I was reordering my guys. We gone shut down Magic City for him, put his face on a billboard, all that. We rolling out the red carpet for him
laugh.gif
He's still on my roster.  I checked dudes message on some "I just want to see what my value is".  Dude already said he accepted my offer tho and Jr declined.  I'm gonna sign D Howard and have him play PF lol.  Twin Towers

father please allow us to continue this online franchise it is you who allowed us all to come together to be able to play online together and we thank you amen !! :D just figured id share this with yall we gotta keep the faith!!

What's the deal with this league? I've been crushing dudes online and I'm itching to start playing this league again.

Also, the whole Raptor team is on the block except for Lowry.

Well the timer is less than 24 hours now and then i guess we will see what happens, this must be what it feels like during a lockout!!!

Well the timer is less than 24 hours now and then i guess we will see what happens, this must be what it feels like during a lockout!!!

Yep. We'll see when it expires...

I've been wrecking heads in MyTeam, **** has been fun as hell.

Its stuck yall lucky, with my cap space I was bout to cop Dwight Howard, and yall would of been wrecked

Its stuck yall lucky, with my cap space I was bout to cop Dwight Howard, and yall would of been wrecked

:lol:

Nah, Dwight and Shump were coming to Atlanta and we were going 29-0 and winning the ring. It's been real tho fellas, the 2 leagues I played in were fun. Everybody feel free to continue to post new leagues in here, there's always people looking to get into an active league.

:lol:

Nah, Dwight and Shump were coming to Atlanta and we were going 29-0 and winning the ring. It's been real tho fellas, the 2 leagues I played in were fun. Everybody feel free to continue to post new leagues in here, there's always people looking to get into an active league.

why dont you start a new one?

Lol next month if it actually advances if they ever fix the glitch best believe I'm coming back with the quickness

Wow 2k f us well I guess thats the ebd of the league I wish they would patch tbis but whatever. So whats good money league?

Made a new lg cause I want to keep playing. ID 524338 pw is vegas . Please join friend request me so I csn send you the rules after you join. Im TONYVEGAS702 sim play style

Back
Top Bottom