Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

I simulated the remainder of the playoffs for the hell of it and bluedeniro's Bulls fell 4-2 to the Spurs in the Finals.

i wanna get in on a league in 2k13. Im on just about everyday and ill be active. Psn: jmac313. Message me or just respond in the thread

OK, a 29 game season was voted on in a landslide. I just sent messages on PSN to members of the previous "NT The League" with the new league info.

I'll drop the info in this thread once 10 members from the previous league sign up OR at Noon EST on Thursday (12/27), whichever comes first. So those people I sent messages to, SIGN UP! The info will be posted on page 1 of this thread.

this is gonna be good , a healthy drose from the start, imma show yall whats gonna come to the nba come march.

Me and K Town already got our game in earlier and damn. It was a great game but Durant and Westbrook were too much. Westbrook is like the point guard version of Lebron :smh: lol
Lost by 3. Bynum & Jrue did good tho :smokin
This is gon be an interesting association

ASSOCIATION ONLINE

League : Fastleague

ID           : 295625

Pword   : 54321

-Draft(Serpentine) will be on saturday 9:30pm PT and it might be change as long as all the team has its players. 14games , HOF , Playoff series 3,3,3,5 , 7mins/Qtr. i expect u guys to finish our leaguebe "ACTIVE" this is a quick league thnx.

ASSOCIATION ONLINE

League : Fastleague

ID           : 295625

Pword   : 54321

-Draft(Serpentine) will be on saturday 9:30pm PT and it might be change as long as all the team has its players. 14games , HOF , Playoff series 3,3,3,5 , 7mins/Qtr. i expect u guys to finish our leaguebe "ACTIVE" this is a quick league thnx.

this is gonna be good , a healthy drose from the start, imma show yall whats gonna come to the nba come march.

Leh go! This league will be more competitive, ****** playing before the league even officially started :lol:

Me and K Town already got our game in earlier and damn. It was a great game but Durant and Westbrook were too much. Westbrook is like the point guard version of Lebron :smh: lol
Lost by 3. Bynum & Jrue did good tho :smokin
This is gon be an interesting association

I beat K-Town, he was up by as much as 12 and my Hawks fought back. I gotta get a 3 bad, Korver could matchup with KD, Stevenson was ok, and I put Josh Smith on him down the stretch. Westbrook was cooking too.

Westbrook & Ibaka are being traded to LAC for CP3 and Turiaf :wow:

K-Town with CP3 is scary

I'm honestly the best player on NT .. Wanna see, Challenge me and find out !! :nthat: :nthat:
ps3: koudieluv

I just added you fam, the league will be competitive so don't hesitate to sign up when I post the info.

Last edited:
Two of my games last night were lost to poor network conditions, no losses or wins so it's all good

This league is looking good so far, I'm gonna win though

Man I'm more terrified of who decides to pick the Clippers now lol. That roster is gon be crazy if that trade goes thru and I rather deal with cp3 than westbrook. Westbrook was dunking on everyone lol

man who made that trade? cpu or users

russy & ibaka for chris paul and turiaf

2k world that's one sided, not so much in real life

Man I'm more terrified of who decides to pick the Clippers now lol. That roster is gon be crazy if that trade goes thru and I rather deal with cp3 than westbrook. Westbrook was dunking on everyone lol

Clippers are a user team.
man who made that trade? cpu or users

russy & ibaka for chris paul and turiaf
2k world that's one sided, not so much in real life

Users. Parada2510 (Clippers) and K-Town (Thunder)

Remember yall can veto the trade if you don't agree with it.

INFO is on PAGE 1 for people who haven't signed up.

Still 13 teams left! Check page one for the info and available teams.

I'm unpausing the league at 8 PM, which will mark the official beginning of the league. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom