Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Ok so this is starting to annoy me

Everytime i dunk now i fall to the floor and takes me like 2 secs to get back up and recover and by the time i do, the next play is already in process and hard for me to get back

I recorded it so u see what i mean

Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
^ The "Crash" tendency determines how often you fall after a dunk/layup. What do you currently have that set at? It is an individual player tendency.

Anyone know when 2K is gonna put out a gameplay patch? A **** ton of issues need to be addressed.

On another note, I did this three nights ago in a online ranked match on the PS3, made me jump outta my seat. Was down the entire game to the Bulls, Rose had 29 points. I won the game 1. Dude ended up rage quitting :lol:.

:pimp: but why are his teammates emotionless? Did Lin do that skip back to half court like in Toronto?

^ The "Crash" tendency determines how often you fall after a dunk/layup. What do you currently have that set at? It is an individual player tendency.

He's a 99 overall, almost everything is up except for a few that stop like at 80 but you must be right, i forgot all about crash. He just started recently doing this and im having a hard time getting back on D

How the hell you get Granger? My team finally came through and got one of the players I asked for Dejuan Blair comes through with brick wall

Kept asking the GM to make a trade for him, and then one day I started a game and he took Deng's spot.

i glitched a couple thousand vc back when it first came out but im pretty happy i didnt go further. its nice seeing the slight progress little by little. got dominique wilkins and david robinson following me after dropping 75 with a bunch of dunks mixed in.8) only celebrity i need to follow me is jesse williams and ronnie2k

on a side note. im tight they took me off the running for sixth man after being on it till like game 70. i became a permanent starter around game 65 :smh:

also if you have not equipped the gatorade attribute do so asap. i think its pretty good since you dont get tired at all in the first quarter. my finger is on the turbo the whole time and helps gettig out on the quick fastbreak. i think its only like 50 vc

Last edited:
But why I was starting for the first game of the playoffs. Dropped 46 on the Warriors heads, finished with an A- teammate grade. Coach says at the end I've definitely earned some more minutes.

And next game I'm coming off the bench :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Still took game 2 so I aint eem that mad.

Offensive rebounding needs to be patched IMMEDIATELY.

I finally took an L online because of it :smh: This guy heaved a fullcourt shot and Brandon Jennings got the offensive rebound in a crowd of 4 of my players :smh:

Anyone know when 2K is gonna put out a gameplay patch? A **** ton of issues need to be addressed.

On another note, I did this three nights ago in a online ranked match on the PS3, made me jump outta my seat. Was down the entire game to the Bulls, Rose had 29 points. I won the game 1. Dude ended up rage quitting :lol:.

:pimp: but why are his teammates emotionless? Did Lin do that skip back to half court like in Toronto?

Benny the Bull on skates when the timeout was called?

bk+game+4.png

We got through Brooklyn in a 5 game series. Had to finish those boys off quick before they took us for a close ride. Needless to say, D. Rose is still hurt :smh:
Boozer actually stepped up in game 4 and 5 and carried the stress load of being a factor in the paint :wow:
I still can't wait for my boy Joakim to get back though
in+game.png

I dropped 42 on em in game 5 to end it out at home. Felt real good :smokin
Had one dunk with an intensity rating of 89 :wow: highest I've gotten so far.
We had the defense looking puzzled from the opening tip off. We were running the nastiest 3 man fast break I've ever seen. Me, Nate Robinson and Danny Granger put on a whooping :pimp:
dunk.png

Pick n Roll into wide open lanes all night :pimp:
mvp.png

Miami is next. We might not make it :x
I'm going to need Danny to TURN UP. I also don't know how Nate Robinson is going to survive because he had trouble guarding Joe Johnson... D.Wade is going to eat him alive.
The best thing about Miami is their lack of size in the post though. BK had Lopez and Humphries, and they were snatching everything :x
I'm trying to get a ring in my rookie season! :lol:

How did you get so good?

I'm rated like 68 lol can't even dunk :lol:

i got that 2k cover like 35 games into the season. i finally got the hang of the game so my 99 player is beasting :lol:

averaging 31 and 6 assists. i kill people it the floating hookshot in the paint

ColdCity,
Do you mind posting videos of you missing WIDE OPEN LAYUPS? I don't buy that at all. I haven't seen that since 2K5. Not saying it didn't happen but the fact that you made it plural leads me to believe you are hyping it. Sometimes I think people have different definitions of wide open.
It used to happen last year too.....

Was not contested until after he missed the lay up
This has happened to me 3 times with Harrison Barnes
laugh.gif
. Just figured it was my fault I dont even let it bother me.

Its always horrible when your losing...

..but he did totally blow up that lay up, doe.

man im addicted to this myteam ish, when i tell u kyle korver doesnt miss, fam is automatic. I put together a lil Street ball team, with westbrook and j.r smith. i got tons of legends too. no 50 greatest yet.

Last edited:
From messing around with the sliders, I've found that with these sliders, all star (12 min) seem to give me the most realistic game.

Back
Top Bottom