Official NBA 2k13 Thread

In myplayer I got traded straight up for Derrick Rose.

Now I'm on the Bulls with Jason Terry and the rest of the usual Bulls squad minus Rip.

About to head to a 2K tourney a buddy of mine hosting tonight. Not really ready, but it is what it is. Gotta work on my P&R game for real!

anyone wanna run 7 gm seres for $$$? PSN: K-Town-Trash
none of that cheesing **** please
Pretty sure gambling isnt allowed here. REPORTED
You are easily my favorite new member
laugh.gif

Wow, so im playing my friend and he pressed the alley opp buttons by accident and this was the outcome

( sorry for the bad quality and backround noise )

He even paused it himself bc we never saw this dunk before. WOW

I'm going to start an xbox league, i see no one is going to do it so i will start it.

Once i create it, i will post the info

It will be

Hall of Fame/Sim

6 mins

fantasy draft serpertine

One has be created for Xbox

Association name - NT Ballers

Association PW- 12345

Fantasy draft starts on Monday 8pm

Anyone watching the Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors game? The same music they play on 2K13 is playing in Barclays Center. Not surprised. lol

Wow, so im playing my friend and he pressed the alley opp buttons by accident and this was the outcome

I'm sorry, but I'm 100% convinced Blake can do that IRL.

Stuck with a group of people for 7 days...day 1 yesterday i had never played 2k13 and went 1-10.....today I'm on a 10 game win streak with the nets.... feels good man :smokin

Griffin does that dunk in the 2k13 commercial..

I'm going to start an xbox league, i see no one is going to do it so i will start it.
It will be
Hall of Fame/Sim
6 mins
fantasy draft serpertine
But you dont play sim.....

at least your safe though, good to hear.

It will be

Hall of Fame/Sim

6 mins

fantasy draft serpertine
But you dont play sim.....

at least your safe though, good to hear.

Im playing under terms everyone is going to play with, seems thats what everyone is going with.

And thanks man.

my internet was down for a day and i jumped back on myplayer said i would only get skill points instead of vc...now im only getting skill points even tho im back online how do i switch?

I'm returning this piece of **** game. Most ******g broken defense and offensive rebounding I've ever seen **** 2K.

Having my first 2K online marathon session right now. Once you get over the growing pains that come along with every transition to a new 2k this game is
pimp.gif
. I havent run into cheesers online that often either only twice (knock on wood) and I play sim so I'm having a lot of fun with the game.

Is there any way for me to see my own online scouting report? I wanna see it.
One has be created for Xbox

Association name - NT Ballers

Association PW- 12345

Fantasy draft starts on Monday 8pm
I would be down to play if you guys can deal with a hectic schedule. Any games in the daytime are totally out of the question. 8 PM eastern is the earliest I can get on at any day.

Last edited:
At the main menu of 2K13, with go to My Player ---> V.I.P. Stats, you can see your scouting report there.
Thanks, thats a random place to put it. Theres probably no place to see your online one I guess but my offline is probably very similar. My jump shot percentage is right where I thought it would be 62%

Back
Top Bottom