Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Is the Brooklyn Knight in the game? :nerd: That costume is funny as hell. It was probably made by the same person that made Kanye's Batman outfit. :lol:

Last edited:
now THAT is a dunk people should have gripes with. completely unrealistic. (Iggy dunk too)

dunking is indeed slightly broken and should be addressed.

i see D. Wade constantly getting his head at rim level and he doesn't have that ability anymore.

Blake's dunk package is a bit off as well as his vertical.

Hey guys add me on PSN: JMB1523

played online late last night and won like 4 straight. Made 2 of the dudes straight up quit.

Looking at some 2K13 box scores and I didn't know they showed you how many dunks happened in a game. Can some of you do me a favor and let me know how many dunks you are seeing after each game you play? Offline and/or Online. Looking for some "consumer" feedback if you will. :nerd:

It all makes sense now...... Honestly its the only way to make the difficulty levels more difficult, what else would they be able to do?
Yea that was always a given but being able to see the specific increase/decrease in ratings is HUGE. That is a boost there. Real time rating changes, I like that 2K.

Man random thought I had last night. 2K needs offensive fouls when driving to the bucket. IE...pushoffs.

It all makes sense now...... Honestly its the only way to make the difficulty levels more difficult, what else would they be able to do?
Its always been that way. Its not the only way either. Each previous year, the level of difficulty would affect frequencty of made shots, defense, rebounding, and all elements. This year, signature skills and overall lack of being able to play defense to the highest level(I mean they basically removed protecting the paint which is one of the biggest aspect of basketball) it just messed everything up. I'll just keep waiting for the patch. They always get it right, just sucks we always have to wait.

Hes blocked, but it doesn't seem like DC American even has the game.....

Last edited:
Definitely never finished our series after you were down 3-0 :smh:

DAMN u beat K-Town-Trash 3-0? Which team were u using? I always lose to dude, but then again he uses the Clippers and I use the Rockets.

JuicyJu, what's your PSN? I wanna play u... add me, Ning726.

Anybody watching Chris Smooves live stream right now? Dude was down 20 came back and hit the game winner with 0.7 left :x :pimp:

Got on 2K13 on my PS3 to try to run a little online action...

Game freezes at main menu.

what the ****

Definitely never finished our series after you were down 3-0 :smh:

DAMN u beat K-Town-Trash 3-0? Which team were u using? I always lose to dude, but then again he uses the Clippers and I use the Rockets.

JuicyJu, what's your PSN? I wanna play u... add me, Ning726.

This was about two months ago on 2k12 and I used the celtics and cavs. Dont remember who i used the 3rd game and who he used.

Ight I got you

Last edited:
Ning you should be straight now with Houston, them boys got Harden and he can take over games by himself offensively. Asik ain't no slouch defensively either.

i've yet to have it freeze midgame but mine (ps3) rarely freezes but usually when i go to start a game and it doesn't load up i don't think i've had it freeze midgame

i will say i have experienced a freeze pretty much every time i've played for more than an hour or so

Don't know why I always feel like I can beat the Heat with a lesser team like the Warriors no matter what :smh: . Played someone off my friends list twice that was just cheesing with Lebron(dont even know why I even added him.) Should of won both games but he got a lot of bs plays at the end. First one I left my bench in too long, I should of called a TO but I get my phil jackson on too much :lol: . Had a chance at the end but Klay Thompson missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 1:00 then ray hit a contested one right in his face :rolleyes and pretty much sealed it up.

Second one im up 4 with 35 seconds left after I hit two fts, and he goes coast to coast with wade for a dunk. Like how can the defense not get back after shooting free throws :smh: . I run time off the clock, run a quick pick and roll with curry and Bogut, he tries trapping me I throw it too Bogut for an easy layup. And somehow Bogut and Lee are both open in the paint, but Bogut does that dumb clumsy catch animation and LEE KNOCKS IT OUT HIS HANDS :stoneface: then wade picks it up and throws it to Lebron for a layup. Then we go to OT (Made a shot after the buzzer with Barnes before OT too :lol: .) First possession I knock it out of battier hands but cant get the ball and it winds up as an open 3 for Lebron. I cant score then he throws a terrible pass through traffic and Bosh gets the and 1.

Never been so tight about two loses

Don't know why I always feel like I can beat the Heat with a lesser team like the Warriors no matter what :smh: . Played someone off my friends list twice that was just cheesing with Lebron(dont even know why I even added him.) Should of won both games but he got a lot of bs plays at the end. First one I left my bench in too long, I should of called a TO but I get my phil jackson on too much :lol: . Had a chance at the end but Klay Thompson missed a wide open 3 to tie it with 1:00 then ray hit a contested one right in his face :rolleyes and pretty much sealed it up.
Second one im up 4 with 35 seconds left after I hit two fts, and he goes coast to coast with wade for a dunk. Like how can the defense not get back after shooting free throws :smh: . I run time off the clock, run a quick pick and roll with curry and Bogut, he tries trapping me I throw it too Bogut for an easy layup. And somehow Bogut and Lee are both open in the paint, but Bogut does that dumb clumsy catch animation and LEE KNOCKS IT OUT HIS HANDS :stoneface: then wade picks it up and throws it to Lebron for a layup. Then we go to OT (Made a shot after the buzzer with Barnes before OT too :lol: .) First possession I knock it out of battier hands but cant get the ball and it winds up as an open 3 for Lebron. I cant score then he throws a terrible pass through traffic and Bosh gets the and 1.
Never been so tight about two loses

U online right now? Wanna run?

so i played my brother in person & why did he go 17-24 from the 3 point line with the celtics :smh:

shiiii was nuts

7 minute quarters & on HOF

& why is my team unable to hit anything in the 2nd & 4th quarters until under 2 minutes .... talking invisible cap on the rim missing gimmies & open layups shiii had me heated.....

Back
Top Bottom